Do not update to new Nintendo switch OS 6.2.0 with sx os or any CFW

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
Nintendo has just pushed a firmware update to v6.2.0

We are already receiving reports of SX OS not working on this version.

Rest assured, the team has already identified the issues and are working diligently to get an update out to resolve this situation

So....

Please keep your Nintendo Switch on Firmwares 6.1.0 or lower until further notice

Hello mate how do I get my Switch playing backups and does it effect online? Thanks

You can use Atmosphere or Team-Xecuter SX OS

Not able to play online with backup games as you will get your switch Banned from Nintendo

Have a read up on the subject iv posted quite a bit

I’ve just noticed this post tonight mate, I will look into it. What is the better out the two? Cheers

At the moment Atmosphere looks good as they have sorted out the 6.2.0 firmware out

PLEASE NOTE: This only helps in backing up your NAND that been updated to v6.2.0 and making changes to it like downgrading, etc., it does NOT help in getting the new special keys needed for CFW on v6.2.0!

But Team-Xecuter SX OS has more options with EmuNAND and game cheats ect

If you go for SX OS you will have to check if your switch is compatible as Nintendo rolled out new switch consoles that block using the CFW

Last edited:
have a look here and see if your switch is compatible to use the Xecuter SX OS

(h**ps://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/154355-GUIDE-How-to-know-if-a-Switch-is-currently-unhackable-%28August-2018%29)

looks like you will have to wait then m8 till they crack 6.2.0

IF YOUR SWITCH IS ON FIRMWARE 6.2.0 OR HIGHER IT IS CURRENTLY UNHACKABLE

Back