do dbox2 cable boxes still work

yes, box type set to 00 autodetect, should I change this to 01 for dbox2?

hi dex, tried your mg_cfg files, still no joy mate! which mgcamd are you using and I will try that. cheers, steve.

ok mate, will download and give it a go! thanks for the help. steve

Well I never thought i'd be setting this up again, since N3 , and I moved to Vuduo , but since things are starting to go Dark, thought I google and came across here , first started looking at CCAM but would appear my trusted old DBOX2 has some life left in him yet using MgCam,
my Box Has Commando 12.1.1 on disabled EvoCam and Started MgCam , I did a bruteforce scan found channels 1-5 HD but obviously don't clear( or should they) have missed anything , was going to try Ultraphat image , but Commando supposed to still be the Dogs Bollocks
BTW where do I put my Mg_cfg file been a while since I ftp'd to a Dbox
anyone point me in the right direction, if I can get this working then no need to buy a new cable box

hi guys - reflashed with Ultraphat x2 as mess about with Commando file structure that much I probably killed it off,

I gather I need a new updated cables.xml and scan.conf , any think else I need to change

been at it most of the night, took over the Tv, not a happy house, anyway got a cables.xml and scan.conf
They both go in /var/tuxbox/config that right?

This has got me totally beat, god years ago used to remember this stuff, when we had to manually add keys etc, but for the life of me cant get this to scan anything,
tried both Ultraphat and Commando and manually finding the cables.xml , scan.conf, emu's etc, scanning with Bruteforce and then Manually adding location via Fast Scan Net.Id Etc, still nothing.

Even downloaded the Image from here that said everything was added just add or Net ID etc still wont scan,

any help guys

time to dig the old cart horse out the loft i think.
i knew it would come in handy one day. but thought it would only be as a paperweight :)

yeah, was going to give it a try, but not got any were in the past month

found the box, and tried to connect via idreamx for mac
no joy,
been so long
used to use cuteftp.
any suggestions would be great

Have you got one?, take a look

still not got mine working, any one help , I have a miraclebox so could I just take the sercices file from this, not sure where the scan config resides or even if it does.

any help

Hi all, Has anybody managed to get it working again, i am completely stuck, i cant even get 1 channel, i am using commando 12, any help would be really appreciated :)

Back