You need a t911 to glitch it
Then a phonix compatable card reader
Dont expect to get the bk cos u rarely get the real 1 that way:mad:

crackerchalk said:
Hi
You need a t911 to glitch it
Then a phonix compatable card reader
Dont expect to get the bk cos u rarely get the real 1 that way:mad:

thats not exactly correct - if the card status in eng menu is paired then you will get the correct details opening the card.(glitching)

a programmer (dynamite of infinity) and a (T911 nexus or blue) can be obtained from h**p://www.unapit.com

card reading

thanks two beer cans,ive got an infinity how much is the t911 and what does it do also what software do i need

thanks gary for the download i looked at unapits site and ordered a modded t911 orange nexus for the 11 rev boc its the original nthell and its paired to the box i also have an infinity phoenix/ what are my chances

if it's still paired then the chances are very good. when the cc write a fake bk to the card they normally change the ird at the same time (which results in the card no longer being paired) a fake bk normally starts 6d

some sucess

bammy said:
if it's still paired then the chances are very good. when the cc write a fake bk to the card they normally change the ird at the same time (which results in the card no longer being paired) a fake bk normally starts 6d
ibe unlocked the card has anyone got a good card image for 11 rev boc also its showing bok key but no ird

also

corey said:
ibe unlocked the card has anyone got a good card image for 11 rev boc also its showing bok key but no ird
the image needs to be ntl

locked again

opened the card eith t911 modified the image but its now locked again mrmp says its open also scripts say card unlocked error in nagra edit
/attempting to login to bd3
/unable to login bad password detected

can anyone suggest anything please
ps thanks for help gary

Hi again
Use xncs to rewite the bd keys
Open xncs in 98 mode
Open settings tick all boxes
Then card should dump
watch 4 blue bar in top right
Also how far does mrom get if its 87%
Card is still prob locked