DM800se sim3 estar with wifi

Diksat

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
I am a newbe :Biggrin2: and can buy a DM800se with internal wifi, but do not know whether this is a good choice. Here on this site are currently not up to date threads about Estar Images (hence the question) .
The DM800se has bootlaoder 84 and Sim3 estar chip. Is this even up todate?
I know that the box has 64 MB Flash and 256 MB RAM and there is not a lot of software to be found.
Furthermore, the DM800se has a Revised D6 chipset and has OpenPLi software. Is this buy a good choice and is this the right software for this box?
Like reactions :Biggrin2:.
Greetings
Diksat

Hi,
I am a newbe :Biggrin2: and can buy a DM800se with internal wifi, but do not know whether this is a good choice. Here on this site are currently not up to date threads about Estar Images (hence the question) .
The DM800se has bootlaoder 84 and Sim3 estar chip. Is this even up todate?
I know that the box has 64 MB Flash and 256 MB RAM and there is not a lot of software to be found.
Furthermore, the DM800se has a Revised D6 chipset and has OpenPLi software. Is this buy a good choice and is this the right software for this box?
Like reactions :Biggrin2:.
Greetings
Diksat

Estar are just not supported that well these days, id avoid.

If i were you id go with a Sim2 800SE V2 these have more flash and memory and support for them is good.

Thanks Ferret for the quick response and I will definitely look further. I had already seen that there is much more support for sim2 800se. Diksat

Back