dm800se - Location For EPG's & Picons?

Did you initialize the USB stick using the box's menu?

Also picons on oled require a modification to the skin,there is a thread on it somewhere here

wiz569,

Thx for your replies.

No, I did not initialise the USB stick using the box menu, I thought about that but it gave a message saying all data on the stick would be deleted. I had just formatted the stick with FAT32 using a PC and copied the picon folder to it as per "Rat's" post in the thread above.

Are you saying that I need to initialise the stick with deletion of the picon folder then go back to the PC and copy the picon folder back onto the stick?

Cdmt
Pimpi

Hi,

OK, I seem to be making some progress, after initialising the USB stick using the image menus I have got CrossEPG loaded onto the USB stick and done a download of the EPG. It all seems to be working OK but the initialisation step wiped out my picon folder. I then FTP's the picon folder onto the USB stick to the /media/usb location followed by a restart of the dm800se. The picons are showing in the EPG and also on the info banner so it seems to be OK.

For the CrossEPG, is it possible to assign quick access to this directly to the red button?, currently to acess the CrossEPG I need to press the blue button followed by selection of option 1 "Graphical Multi EPG". I would prefer it if I could access the CrossEPG by a single click of the red button whilst watching TV.

Cdmt
Pimpi

Hi,

OK, I seem to be making some progress, after initialising the USB stick using the image menus I have got CrossEPG loaded onto the USB stick and done a download of the EPG. It all seems to be working OK but the initialisation step wiped out my picon folder. I then FTP's the picon folder onto the USB stick to the /media/usb location followed by a restart of the dm800se. The picons are showing in the EPG and also on the info banner so it seems to be OK.

For the CrossEPG, is it possible to assign quick access to this directly to the red button?, currently to acess the CrossEPG I need to press the blue button followed by selection of option 1 "Graphical Multi EPG". I would prefer it if I could access the CrossEPG by a single click of the red button whilst watching TV.

Cdmt
Pimpi

Use multi quick button plugin to assign it :)

Back