DM800se Bootloader SSL84 : DM800HDse Bootloader ssl84 Genuine Boxes ?

slugsoo1

Inactive User
Reaction score
As i have a A8Psim need too use a ssl84 bootloader , cant use ssl84b as crashes and says r01 no ca ! :) trying too put DW SE 1.1 on box and then have flash bootloader too work but cant find bootloader ! can anyone help ? trying too see what i can and cant install with this A8P sim ! cheers

Oh Mate, please can you help me... I have the DM800hdSE , and I am looking for a download of genuine ssl84 bootloader.... 2moro, I will be getting my A8P sim, and I know that I'll have to use the proper bootloader, I can't find it anywhere, I must be thick!! I haven't got enough posts on here yet to download. Can you tell me exactly what I need, and where to get the correct bootloader.I am a loss where to turn next... and if it's no trouble, could you just run through exactly how and when to load it, I think I have a rough idea, but you're in the know, and I hope you can help mat. cheers.
As i have a A8Psim need too use a ssl84 bootloader , cant use ssl84b as crashes and says r01 no ca ! :) trying too put DW SE 1.1 on box and then have flash bootloader too work but cant find bootloader ! can anyone help ? trying too see what i can and cant install with this A8P sim ! cheers

Hello mate 84b is for sim2 sim you have a A8P sim that uses original bootloaders ive attached your requested ssl84

Attachments

• dreambox-secondstage_84-r0_dm800se.rar
    159.8 KB · Views: 26
Thanks mate, you're ACE! . I can get cracking now. I'm really grateful to you....

Well done @JACKSONS , the only man in DW history to "successfully" find a way past the 5 post download rule. Joined in Sep 2013 so only took you five and a half years to crack this puzzle.
Congratulations again and please feel free to browse our VIP room where you have just been awarded a lifetime membership. I would like to be the 1st to ask for your autograph and to become lifelong Facebook friends. :D

Back