DM800s

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just had an email from one of my suppliers, the price for a DM800s has been fixed at 359

just in case people want to start shopping about for better deals from abroad :)

Last edited:
thats for a genuine DMM original m8, with warranty

Satstore once said that he would love to sell the dreamboxes cheaper but DM won't allow them to lower the price.

thats not a bad price have you seen any shops with it for that price

lol dudes just amended the first post. There was us all thinking he's found a cheap option but its just confirming the normal retail price.
Not funny dude :)

lol easy done , me and two of my friends were able to get them for 311 all in guy also give me a cable tunneras well so not bad after all

Just had an email from one of my suppliers, the price for a DM800s has been fixed at 359

just in case people want to start shopping about for better deals from abroad :)

does that price include digidude installation ? :drink:

hi

I am new here.

We thought of buying the new dm8000. We have a 7025 and purchased a skystarhd card works great and a lot lot cheaper.

i find skystar hd's picture isnt quite as good on a pc as it looks on a reciever. I'd so love to get my hands on a few DM800s that had fell of the back of a lorry! but at £360 i just cant warrant buying one :(

Back