DM8000HD crashing internet

bod

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been trying to flash DM8000 with Nabilosat blackhole image, also tried Gemini.....
did the usual steps, serial cable ,com port etc. selected network, enetered the correct ip's for pc and box
click connect ,turn on box,
connects and flash-loader etc
select nfi. file for image and after about 15 seconds everytime it crashes my internet...........

also tried without network connected

any help would be much appreciated

just plug it in to your router hold the up or down button on the front of the box power up still holding the button till you get an ip on the lcd of the box then go to fire fox or what ever you use and type the ip in at the top address bar it will bring you to a page that will say some thing like load or flash firmware click it then you get a new page to load an image load it click flash should only take a min or two will say 100% when done turn of and back on and that's it m8

Last edited:
Reactions: bod
thx for the reply, being trying that for the a while now......also crashes internet :Angryfire:Angryfire

many many thx 2tone, discond everything else on network, tried using IE, and crashes , tried using Firefox, flashed Nabilo like a charm, rep added m8

glad you got it m8 strange its crassing your network might have been bacause you were using a serial cable and dreamup i have never tryed it this way as i find it a lot quicker to flash with ethernet on network

Back