DM8000 clone?

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
********clones.co.cc seem to be selling the DM8000 for £500. Can someone please confirm that this box has been cloned.

he had dm800 with bootloader 75 the other day, he will be selling rocking horse shit next week am sure some one on here will buy it though.

Joking aside, i believe they have been done for a while now but they need to work out some stuff so testing has taken moons. So hopefully they are starting to see the light off day.

Si

haven't read anything about a DM8000 clone yet so would hold of, £500 is a lot to spend when you know your get no Customer Service if you have a problem.

I think the early clones always tend to have teething probs anyway

********clones.co.cc seem to be selling the DM8000 for £500. Can someone please confirm that this box has been cloned.

i buy a lot of pcs dreambox 800HD clone from china, i think it's good
the new version bootloader is 75 , i buy it from 500s.us

he is a fooking supplier so i would have thought he would be fooked off from here pronto as he is not even a legit trader , he sells FAKES and COPIES of dreambox and as there is a sticky now about asking or trading dreambox clones this would be stopped but still this korean peddler is here

I wouldn't mind but the bootloader 75 is just bollox anyway

tbh honest if it was true i think the chinese imports have a tarnished reputation with regards to quality and who would want to take the risk (i would guess is a high probability) of spending that much money and getting something that has problems and can fail.

I don't agree about the quality, i have had both an original Dm 800 and a clone and to be brutally honest the clone is more stable.

I have now had every Dreambox that Dream multi media have produced and the best IMHO is the 7000.

and the Chinese CLONED 800

just i'm calling the dreambox clone manufacture in china
they said they not heat anyone in china can made dreambox 8000 clone now
i guess they sell original on this site

I don't agree about the quality, i have had both an original Dm 800 and a clone and to be brutally honest the clone is more stable.

I have now had every Dreambox that Dream multi media have produced and the best IMHO is the 7000.

and the Chinese CLONED 800

i'm not denying there may be a few good ones out there but the quality control is poor to say the least, you only have to look at the clone vs orig thread for problems with the clones. you must have been one of the lucky ones ;-)

In the past I have had a real 500c which was great, and 2 500c clones which ended up in the bin.

I now have a 800S clone which is the dogs, controls the motor great, no lock ups and made up with the HD picture.

The fan on top of the heatsink is a little loud, but no longer than my sky hd box, and can be replaced for a quieter one if I could be bothered.

I don't understand what dream are making the boxes out of for double the price to be honest.

i'm not denying there may be a few good ones out there but the quality control is poor to say the least, you only have to look at the clone vs orig thread for problems with the clones. you must have been one of the lucky ones ;-)
I would guess that a lot of folk who got an 800 clone from china which worked fine from the start tend not to bother with this forum anymore, well not until they need/want to update the image or such like, whilst people who got faulty boxes are stright on looking for advice/help,...this would make it seem like faulty clones are the norm,..just MHO,..I would have no problem ordering another one.

Back