Dm800 with ferrari sim from **** or 2.01 from *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gersrt
your welcome. hope you get it soon.

@gsmtech
i am glad you got one from a trustworthy place. i wish i could buy one from there as well. but i just lost my job and funds are low. so without getting a full refund i am stuck with this s**t.

I havent got it yet .. lets hope they are trustworthy, i'll soon find out and report back ! Although I have a DM600 from them and that has been fine...

I originally ordered from Satronics as well, you might have gathered from the other thread...luckily I managed to get a refund..as he didnt have the item in stock..even 2 weeks after I ordered.. I could have easily ended up in the same siruation as you..had the item been in stock !

You should be able to get your refund mate, keep the pressure on and get small claims court involved and trafing standards..if you dnt get any replies out of Satronics..might take some time..but you should end up winning...

@gersrt
thanks... they just said sorry but due to economic reasons we have to let you go. i too had to convince my wife before getting the DM800. i told her; don't worry darling, you will get all the Italian channels you need, you'll love it. now all we get while watching is a green screen that says something like 'sorry due to an error gemini needs to reboot' or signal loss/blank screen... right now my wife doesn't even want to be in the same room as me.

@gsmtech
i too hope they are trustworthy, lets hope you don't get hit with customs.
today i contacted trading standards and my credit card company. i hope they can do something; if satronics don't do the right thing and refund me. failing that it will be small claims.

one interesting thing... when i spoke to trading standards they were very concerned about the overheating that they said someone from my local office will be contacting me within the next 10 days so they can investigate it further. they said possibly someone will come to my house and make a report.

@gersrt
thanks... they just said sorry but due to economic reasons we have to let you go. i too had to convince my wife before getting the DM800. i told her; don't worry darling, you will get all the Italian channels you need, you'll love it. now all we get while watching is a green screen that says something like 'sorry due to an error gemini needs to reboot' or signal loss/blank screen... right now my wife doesn't even want to be in the same room as me.

@gsmtech
i too hope they are trustworthy, lets hope you don't get hit with customs.
today i contacted trading standards and my credit card company. i hope they can do something; if satronics don't do the right thing and refund me. failing that it will be small claims.

one interesting thing... when i spoke to trading standards they were very concerned about the overheating that they said someone from my local office will be contacting me within the next 10 days so they can investigate it further. they said possibly someone will come to my house and make a report.

I would be careful with the trading standards thing...it's a clone reciever...i.e: counterfeit...you might end up gettin in grief for knowingly purchasing counterfeit equipment...furtermore if it's got softcams on it and image that is set up for CS or encryption circumvension..you could be in a whole lot of more grief.. ! Make sure you have a FTA only image on there..

@sk666, sorry u lost your job, im in the same boat lost mine as well, had to convince my girlfriend to let me buy one....lol

@gsmtech , I will be paying 229 dollars tomorrow from Yaoxcin, How much u pay??? Also if you do unfortunately get caught with customs duty, can you post how much,for the rest of us to know.

Cheers

Same price I paid, I went via Alibaba though..not direct to Yaoxcin. Hopefully I wont have issues with custome duty ! I'll let you know.

@gsmtech
yes... i thought of that as well. the unit has no cs/softcams on it at the moment only fta.

i cant find anything on Yaoxcin or is it YaoXin Electronic CO.,LTD??

since the other thread has been closed, i am posting here to let you know of the developments.

Josh Farmer rang up. he said he was not in yesterday that's why i was not contacted. after i explained the problem to him, he apologised for the way i was treated and said he will give me a full refund. he has arranged for the box to be collected tomorrow. he also gave me £5 store credit for my inconvenience. he said that the refund will be hitting my card mid next week.

he will talk to his staff about the way i was treated.

i will let you know when i get the money.

Bullshit!!!! More like he has been reading these forums and is afraid of his life to lose any more business.

Good you got the refund though, it always helps to put problems you have with stores online...well done.

Well your one of the lucky ones sk666,as I said in the main thread all further posts will be removed

@ gersrt PM sent mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back