DM800 HD CLONE ENIGMA 2

F7 MJS

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi trying to install new image using browser no probs with that but every image I tried it tells me old image cant install can anyone tell me or what is the latest image for the above box or can I use a 800se clone image would appreciate any help thanks
p s any image will do but have a preference for open pli or b hole

What bootloader is it running it sounds like that needs to be updated first.

You need to know what sim type it has to make sure the right bootloader and image is installed.

You can not install a SE image on the 800hd

What bootloader is it running it sounds like that needs to be updated first.

You need to know what sim type it has to make sure the right bootloader and image is installed.

You can not install a SE image on the 800hd
Sorry been working away still looking for image for dreambox hd 800 clone bootloader ssl84 any help appreciated thanks

every image tried it tells me old image and few times ive bricked it because it was for original box but it did say clone image sim2.1

their is an openpli 6.1 backup @least i think thats the one that would work fine on your box if its a sim 2

I uploaded the 84d image earlier in downloads if that helps. You will need the 84d bootloader for it.

Andy

I have problem with my dm800hd se.First,with putty I add iptv and the name of ut is in list,but no channel in the list

Then i tried everzthing nothing works.And I am amater in this,i go to openpli site download latest image for ddm800se and instaled eith browser,after booting on lcd was message no ca found

Then I rooted with mini flash button,tried several images,the same message.

I supose it is clone when it doesnt work with official openpli4 image...

Sorry for so many posts,i on random entered ENTER like in chat

Back