DM800 Clone - Best Image?

KhuramG

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Which image are you guys using for your DM800?

Mine was pre installed with Gemini 5 and the picture/sound quality is great but the sly EPG does not work and the pvr functionality could be a lot better.

Is there any way to get EPG working on Gemini or do I need to look elsewhere?

Read some good things about PLI and Nabilosat images but before I start experimenting I thought it would be a good idea to get people’s views.

Cheers

pli always make a good image m8, so if i was you i would go for the pli image m8

Horses for courses mate but try DreamElite images,can't fault them myself.

Cheers Guys - I tried the PLi image. Unfortunately all HD channels besides BBC HD stopped working (tune failed). Put Gemini back on and all ch's are back! Strange!

On Gemini the EPG doesn't update properly. Any suggestions?

I personally use Dream Elite Black Hole and have no problems other than Youtube crashes. But that's easily fixed by downloading and installing the app.
I've tried loads of different images and this is the one I like the best.

DreamEliteBH_DM800_133D2-sim2-ramiMAHER

That's the filename if any one's interested.

-=AD=-

I've also been using Dream Elite Black Hole for few days ago now, installed the EPG plugin and overall very happy with this image.

My Mytube (youtube) plugin also crashes - I tried installing it again but it complains thst I've already got the latest version installed? How can I uninstall it as it doesn't appear on the uninstall list?

Cheers

i use Dream Elite Black Hole and epg is shit cant even find it on there lol

The EPG on DreamElite is better than the EPG i've used on any other image so far..works fine with 7 day EPG and satmate or rytec for sly UK

Back