DM800 clone and SLY UK card

telewestTUM

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sorry for not searching but I need to act fast on this as it's good deal

Can I share a new sky card on my dm800 or clear the channels? The card will be new obviously and used to share inside my house between 1 dm800S and 1 DM600c which needs a new tuner obviously. I got 600 given from a friend and it's also a clone

yes you can

tell us how good the deal is :)

Yes..you can..card needs to be activated 1st in a legit reciever. Then you cna pair it to your Dm800 and use it to share to the 600 as a client.

It's also worth considering the economics of this. Ok you save £10 per month for each additional box in the house, but Sky are giving HD PVR boxes free for your main box. So 200 quid saved there over a DM800 clone which you will have to pay for an extra hard drive and not have dual tunners.

Sky also give standard multiroom boxes free but they won't have the pvr functionality of a dm600. But still your saving 80-90 quid on dm600 plus hard drive.

So really if you only have one additional box in your house you might be talking 2-3 years before you start saving money on investing in the card share around your home.

He already owns the boxes though..so initial cash has already been spent...could always get some friends and family members involved and split the costs of the sub between you all..

£25.50 for everything single channel except espn which is £9 more bit I get that for free anyways on virgin

I ran virgin and they wanted £27 a month for sky sports 1&2 HD! So it's savi on that and can always share it with parents and mates if needed

Then i could always exchange c line for viasat Norway, tring, for football

how do i get my white sly uk card to work in my dm800 clone?
use the boxkey generator from the post above yours, then download cccam for your 800hd, then ftp into the box and goto var/etc and enter this into your cccam.cfg file by right clicking and editing the file.

BOXKEY:/dev/sci0 11 22 33 44 obviously replacing 11 22 33 44 with your own boxkey number.

hope this helps

i've managed to get it working now and clearing premium sports channels but the channels jerking as if its a poor share?

How do I stop this?

i've managed to get it working now and clearing premium sports channels but the channels jerking as if its a poor share?

How do I stop this?
hmmm it shouldn't be doing that mate, try restarting your modem,router, and box.

but the card is in the dreambox?
haha yeah, sorry, really dont know mate, it shouldnt be doing that, maybe a dodgy reader or something, thats all i can think of!

EDIT: is it the hd channels doing this or all, as it might need and inline amp to boost the signal, read the 800's have this problem

ive already got inline amplifier its doing it when i had cccam 2.05 and NewCS 1.65 installed.

I've reverted back to just CCCAM 2.14 installed and it clears Sky1HD etc but not the sports.

ive already got inline amplifier its doing it when i had cccam 2.05 and NewCS 1.65 installed.

I've reverted back to just CCCAM 2.14 installed and it clears Sky1HD etc but not the sports.
i really dont know then mate, sure someone with more experience with a 800 hd will help you figure out what it is!

seems strange that sky1 hd is clearing though, have you got the latest channel lists for the right freqencies etc!

Yeah I had latest channels lists Sly Sports etc was clearing using NewCS 1.65 and CCCAM 2.05 on my dm800 clone. But the picture kept jerking loads and break up as if it was poor online share. but the card was in the dreambox?

Anyone got any experience using a dm800s clone with sly white card and care to share the way they set this up?

I ended up having to watch newcastle match in bedroom last night!

I found mine did this on movie channels and upping the speed of the card sorted that out. (Frequency) and only used cccam 2.1.4

Have you got an old DM500c or anything like that lying about so that you can use that as a server?

Have you got an old DM500c or anything like that lying about so that you can use that as a server?

Yeah i've got a dm600c in cupboard. I might give that a try, though its another thing which requires plugged in :/

Back