dm600pvr

davross

Inactive User
Reaction score
got a problem with dm600 after fooking about for 3 days i got it to work put nabilosat 600 pvr imae on using dreamup installed latest cccam and working k**s hey presto problem ive got is when i turn the power off on dm it freezes on bootup its saying loading enigma and just hangs their any idea any one please

i had a similar problem after installing a skin m8, have you installed any?

not at all m8 this is the second time this has happened

Have you tried leaving it for a min then hit the OK button or the Bouquet button and you should get your lists up

ahh yeh what dazling says is also common

if the last time the box rebooted it was on a channel that no longer transmits on that frequency, which if on astra2 is pretty common, then even though everything has loaded, itll stay on the loading screen as theres no image to replace it

getting your channel list up and going to a BBC channel or any other 24hr fta channel will verify if it is this. if it is, then once youre on a channel, press menu, go into the standby/shutdown menu and reboot, now the next time the box powers up itll go straight to that channel

ive done this to the boxes in the kids rooms, so as soon as the power is turned on one of them starts on cartoon network and the other on nickelodeon

thanks for info m8 just did a reflash now for my next problem i am driving my dish useing my tm6900 the dm has been moved up stairs problem ive got is when i move the dish i lose all channels on the dm and have to rescan is their any settings or configarations i can do to stop this happening

Back