DM600c PVR to 600s

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok guys first post on here, im finally going over to the sattelite world.

I have a DM600c PVR and want to convert it to a 600s so basically i can run it as a cs client.

Have seen a few on google but would prefer advise from here before purchasing...which tuner would i need and which site is the best to buy from?

Just buy a sat tuner and slot it in, you should have a sat backplate which is slightly different to the cable one, not sure about where to get one from now as i got mine a while back, maybe somebody can step as to where to get them from, as I got both at the same time.

Ok guys first post on here, im finally going over to the sattelite world.

I have a DM600c PVR and want to convert it to a 600s so basically i can run it as a cs client.

Have seen a few on google but would prefer advise from here before purchasing...which tuner would i need and which site is the best to buy from?

rayhan i had one lying here for months
i just sold it to another member in the last couple weeks .
kryton bought one from somewhere ill text him and get back to u.

I got a free backplate when I bought my sat tuner.

will order tomorrow then. keep fingers crossed...unless someone replied with another site lol

Dont worry about the backplate the cable one is easy to modify you just have to elongate the holes the sat tuner goes through apair of snips and a file will do the job.

Fermec

got mine from here - h??p://dreamboxshop.co.uk with a backplate.

Back