DM600 + Wave Frontier T55 = I want more!

The Dude

Inactive User
Reaction score
I invested in a Wave Frontier T55 setup to go with our DM600. Main reason being I wanted to have English channels from Astra 28.2° (ITV, BBC) along with Astra 19.2 (Premiere movies and Sports) and Hotbird 13° (TPS) for my girlfriend who watches the French channels.

I have one extra LNB connection going to waste on the DiSEqC switch and I was wondering if there are any other worthwhile satellites out there that I could tune into. I'd like to have more TV series in English and possibly movies also.

Cheers for any info.

the wave frontier is a very expensive way to achieve this m8, you could have done it on a 70cm raven dish for a lot less

the dish you have wont be big enough for the transponders on 16E that are of any use, but as long as you have set the skew angle of the dish right you will get sirius at 5E no problems

Thanks for the tips guys.
I wasn't aware that I could have achieved the same with a regular dish. I guess I should research more in future. The price of the kit seemed ok to me. It cost €119 (£83) with four LNBs, connectors and a switch. Plus it doesn't have that long arm for the LNBs so I save some space on the balcony which keeps herself happy ;)

EDIT: I should have pointed out that I'm living in Luxembourg if that makes any difference to signal strength and stuff.

Last edited:
Back