DM600 looking for help

warlord

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

Looking for some help here please.

Ive got the DM600 (C) (and renewed my VM subscription). yes i know it wont be any good soon

The problem is i want to change the tuner to a (S) , i had managed to put aside the money to get one from linusat (£20) but the site seems to be gone now :(

Looking around they seem to be charging around the £40 , sheeesh may as well get a 500s for that.

I have a sky dish on the wall and a motorised dish in the garden, i used to mess with the setup a couple of years ago with a Nexus-s card in my pc, but alas there are no drivers for vista/windows 7, so thats useless to me now.

Does anyone have a cheap DM600 Sat module they want to sell, or maybe even swap for the Nexus-s card (for windows XP only), or even a cheap sat box so i can get back into the sat hobby.

Thanks for reading

Warlord

Thanks for that papa2

might have to wait for your to try yours first :p im not even sure if mine is a clone or original, when i have tried the app to let you know it dosent run, but the mac address is right.

warlord

Hiya Papa2

I have sent an order and paid a couple of days ago but have heard nothing at all frojm the.

Should i be worried or is this norm from them ?

Has anyone else had any dealings with this company

Thanks

Warlord

Should be ok , think it took about a fortnight to arrive, I'm still having bother setting my dish up right but the TUNER seems to work ok

Thanks papa2

I have emailed them, will have to see if they reply sometime

strange, ive got all me dish set up and no tuner, you have the tuner setup and no dish lol

warlord

Back