Dm600 help

Smallz

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i got myself a dm600 have flashed it with gemini i then scan but nothing is picked up. Can anyone help me, tell me where im going wrong, am in the london area. how do change the .xml files????? or even upload the dw imge?? Anyone shed some light onit for me?? been working on it for 3 ays now and no joy............plse help.

the DW image is for cable boxes m8, not satellite. if you have gremini installed you should be able to download a ready made channel/boquet list from the blue button panel

is your dish setup properly?

oh ok, if i wanted to, how would that dw image be uploaded??
So with gemini flashed, i just need to download etc..............??

the DW image wont go on a 600 m8, AFAIK no DW image was made for the 600 receiver

Hi i got myself a dm600 have flashed it with gemini i then scan but nothing is picked up. Can anyone help me, tell me where im going wrong, am in the london area. how do change the .xml files????? or even upload the dw imge?? Anyone shed some light onit for me?? been working on it for 3 ays now and no joy............plse help.

I am using that you have satellite box and not a cable box. Once you have flashed the image you need to ftp a channel list such as the Captains Settings and also you need to set your settings i.e whether it is motorised or fixed, usal etc. If it is a cable box than you need to ftp the cables.xml file to var/etc and than do a scan.

Back