DM600-C PVR Clones ?

dm600 clone pics

here are pics of the clone I have

The mac address on the box does not match that mac address on the base but when I telnet IFCONFIG then the mac does start 00:09:34 maybe meaning gemini 4.3.1 + friendly. (i have 3 units and all have diff mac addresses)

It does not come with a back plate for the cable / terrestrial tuner but the supplier said he can get them along with the clone cable / terrestrial tuners.

I paid 130 GBP delivered for this.

600s clone are £100 inc p&p from china...

not sure when cable is coming out thou...

mate just got a dm600C box off flebay, color wise, the box is silver shell. will go to set up for him. Let you guys know the details todnight

here are pics of the clone I have

The mac address on the box does not match that mac address on the base but when I telnet IFCONFIG then the mac does start 00:09:34 maybe meaning gemini 4.3.1 + friendly. (i have 3 units and all have diff mac addresses)

It does not come with a back plate for the cable / terrestrial tuner but the supplier said he can get them along with the clone cable / terrestrial tuners.

I paid 130 GBP delivered for this.

Wow, 600c is a good STB. very sharp picture. Mate paid £185 delievered and it is a cable version. But it is silver color.

He bought the black one before for £130 with black cover, and bought a DVB-C Tunner want to replace. He found the pictures are very bad showing slow motion and freeze. The new test hard driver can not be recognized. So have to sell it out on flebay at lower price.

He bought this one last week with silver color and screw type of cable tuner. It is quite good. The tuner are pretter strong, he need to use booster for 500C, but the current one, without the booster. The box works prettey fine.

Some clone quality are very back. When bought from flebay, better check the seller's feedback for that.

the photo of the cover attached

Back