DM500 Working for a Year - Now No Cable Channels

david2268

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,

I was happy watching my favorite shows on my DM500C for a year without any major problem. Most of the time, if I have a problem, I would reboot and it is working again. But 3 days ago, it cannot be recovered after many reboots. It becomes worst when I meddle with it and now no FTA channels.

So I guess either I have to buy a new set or learn how to revive it. I hope this community will guide me along.

I have bought a DB9 Female to female Null Modem cable. Ready to go. I think I need a Singapore image to flash it, Rite?

Thanks in advance and Cheers

Hello,

I was happy watching my favorite shows on my DM500C for a year without any major problem. Most of the time, if I have a problem, I would reboot and it is working again. But 3 days ago, it cannot be recovered after many reboots. It becomes worst when I meddle with it and now no FTA channels.

So I guess either I have to buy a new set or learn how to revive it. I hope this community will guide me along.

I have bought a DB9 Female to female Null Modem cable. Ready to go. I think I need a Singapore image to flash it, Rite?

Thanks in advance and Cheers

Think you need to read up on the cable section mate, RE:N3 + cable.

Thanks for highliting about N3. I have the understanding that N3 is not in S'pore yet. I may be wrong. Will dig into it more.

I noticed that now the Bacardi fog has gone, lol

Actually mate, I read it the same way as you did, lol

To me he was saying that he wanted the Singapore image as they weren't on N3, and he wanted to use it here in the UK, lol. - if only. :)

you had it easy my box in leeds went off a year ago!!when they roled it out !!
lol
my dreamb is in my cuboed wating for a fix!!!

you had it easy my box in leeds went off a year ago!!when they roled it out !!
lol
my dreamb is in my cuboed wating for a fix!!!

So you find no fix here after a year? Soon it will be another year...sad!

Actually mate, I read it the same way as you did, lol

To me he was saying that he wanted the Singapore image as they weren't on N3, and he wanted to use it here in the UK, lol. - if only. :)

Yah Yah Yah, Manchester, here I come! United for the treble next season:banana:

Back