Dm500 + oscam image

installer

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hi all I have recently been playing around with a pli image with oscam+cccam installed, The only channel affected is [email protected] 1 which now clears when using this image, my problem is that even though i have the official card inserted in a dedicated dm500 server box running this image and corresponding c & f lines to my viewing box, the viewing box refuses to pull from the official card and insted tries to get it from its own internal reader ( different card with no [email protected] on it) if I remove the card from viewing box it tries to get it from peers, still doesnt clear, the only way I can get the viewing box to clear it is if I remove the card thats inserted in it and hash out all other c lines except the server box running cccam & oscam, does anyone have this problem and how to overcome it?

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all I have recently been playing around with a pli image with oscam+cccam installed, The only channel affected is [email protected] 1 which now clears when using this image, my problem is that even though i have the official card inserted in a dedicated dm500 server box running this image and corresponding c & f lines to my viewing box, the viewing box refuses to pull from the official card and insted tries to get it from its own internal reader ( different card with no [email protected] on it) if I remove the card from viewing box it tries to get it from peers, still doesnt clear, the only way I can get the viewing box to clear it is if I remove the card thats inserted in it and hash out all other c lines except the server box running cccam & oscam, does anyone have this problem and how to overcome it?
try blocking out setanta prov id in the internal reader configs and peer sea-lions so it doesnt look for it,regards mdt

installer

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hi mdt thanks for that, need to find the provider id for it so and see, i'l let you know how i get on, thanks.

installer

DW Regular
Reaction score
cant seem to find out how this is done can anyone help out?

installer

DW Regular
Reaction score
managed to find some info on the web, i have added the following line to ccccam.cfg

SID REJECT: /dev/sci0 { c7a7,c7a8 }
these are the caid's for setanta ( i think ) problem is, when I go to setanta1 i get a blank screen and when i go into cryptinfo plugin it tells me that dev/sci0 is reading the card which is strange as that package isnt on the card..?

TEST