DM500 in germany

laopai007

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi anybody hear that some official dealer in Germany offering very low price DM500. A mate bought 5, all work a treat. the quality is much better than my clone one.

do you have a link??

There are some very good cloned boxes out there, its becomming a minefield to get a genuine one.

Also i was under the impression production on the 500 has stopped? With these boxes still in demand, i would be offering genuine boxes with i little price increase and not a reduced one. Especially with the DM targetting the cloned boxes.

Si

No, my mate won't tell me. otherwise I wont ask here. Will go for it. Is his relative. He own this bussiness for a long time. And stock quite a lot 500s and c before his wife got very ill. He suspended his shop for quite long. Now the wife gone and he is closing the bussiness selling less thank half price negotiable. My mate drove there yesterday already want to take a van back. but just don't want me know. anybody know a guy stop selling about a year ago? I think that will be the guy.

do you have a link??

the 500s stopped being producted over 10 months ago. Any NEW 500S about will most certainly be clones and yes you cant tell the difference. From what ive read some of the clones even pass the gemini check, but then again I wouldnt recommend you putting gemini on any box ever again, god only knows what other stuff they will put in future versions.

No, my mate won't tell me. otherwise I wont ask here. Will go for it. Is his relative. He own this bussiness for a long time. And stock quite a lot 500s and c before his wife got very ill. He suspended his shop for quite long. Now the wife gone and he is closing the bussiness selling less thank half price negotiable. My mate drove there yesterday already want to take a van back. but just don't want me know. anybody know a guy stop selling about a year ago? I think that will be the guy.

dream stopped selling em a year ago, maybe they found a load in the cellar.:Clap:

Back