DM500 / Eagle Linux EMU's / Nagra2 / Etc

telewestTUM

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just got my Eagle Linux box running and getting a satellite feed. I've read loads about Premiere and Nagravision2 be full cracked via softcam emu

Anyone got any guides to what i can get with what cams and which satellites? im currently using Eagle Linux Image i was prev using gemini but after the scare of them killing boxes i've changed to an image soley for ym box

Thanks

I dont have a list of whats available but the best thing to get is a key updater installed. You can set it up to get the upto date keys from the internet as and when they change. satan update script does the job you just need a source to get you the up to date keys.

As for the images i belive gemini's excuse was that dream sent them an update to one of the drivers. Then gemmini thought it would be a great idea to release and image the the update driver in place unaware of the timebomb and the rest is history:)

just goes to show latest is not always greatest.

Take a look at pli-images they update there images twice a year (last one jan 1) so its a pretty safe bet it does contain that certain driver update. Lets be honest the base images really get features added its the emu and plugins that we update.

Si

I managed to get that satan key fully working on premiere and a few others on 19.2e. What other sats is stuff open on?

I just load the latets softcam, dreamkeys and I have also got hacksat v8 loaded though I am not sure if that makes much difference and I also have CCcam 2.0.8 loaded with cardshare. I than work through the Captains bouquets to see what opens up and tbh I find more things actually opened than closed.

with c*rd share i find most things open but if my net was to go down then i'm screwed so i thought i'd see whats available via softcams

which sat encryptions are open via softcam just nagravision1-2?

Whats on

Download off the yellow button (if using nabilosat image) i think latest ccam and download from keys on same button switch off via blue what you are using at moment and switch cam and see whats open that way
this might help
Regards Boris

Back