DM-800 tuner issue

martin.uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
hay guys i have dm-800hd and ive been only gettin 56% on skyuk even thor was getting 60% tried lots lnbs last lnb i had was tm-daul-lnb it was totally crap for the dm-800 signal levels were crap.
saw some good reviews on the Inverto Black Ultra LNB
got mine this morning put it on my dish gettin nothin but high signals on dm-800-clone
skyuk im getting 96% in thor 89% just thort id let you guys know who havin problems with signal levels on dm-800hd

Intresting...I might look into this...I have crap signal levels...I have an official Sly fixed dish though...not even a very old install...got the tech to install an Octo LNB for me and run 2 extra feeds.
Sky premiere is low signal on all 3 feeds, not even wathcable on one feed 63% SNR.
This is on DM500 clones and DM800HD clone..im beginning to think the dish alignment is out or the LNB is crap,...I cant get to the dish to check its right on top of the roof on the Chimmney.
I'll try and complain to Sly and see if I can get a tech visit to realign the dish.

Intresting...I might look into this...I have crap signal levels...I have an official Sly fixed dish though...not even a very old install...got the tech to install an Octo LNB for me and run 2 extra feeds.
Sky premiere is low signal on all 3 feeds, not even wathcable on one feed 63% SNR.
This is on DM500 clones and DM800HD clone..im beginning to think the dish alignment is out or the LNB is crap,...I cant get to the dish to check its right on top of the roof on the Chimmney.
I'll try and complain to Sly and see if I can get a tech visit to realign the dish.

i was getting 70 to 75 tops wen changed to tm-lnb it went t i t s up
gettin crap signals then got new lnb getting nearly double on some sats on bbc1 get 99% get 96 on sky sports etc

Thats about what I get now..56% - 65% on most HD channels, 75ish on SD..It's weird that the Inverto LNB is better it's 0.2 LNB the Technomate golds are 0.1 LNB's should be a bit better.

Thats about what I get now..56% - 65% on most HD channels, 75ish on SD..It's weird that the Inverto LNB is better it's 0.2 LNB the Technomate golds are 0.1 LNB's should be a bit better.

ya Technomate lnb is worst lnb ive ever had m8

Has changing the Lnb cured glitching problems on the usual HD channels.
Sky Sport HD1 and ESPN HD for example

i was having probs with signal quality on 39e , i found twisting my lnb about 10degrees to the left improved signal quality by 20 percent

Back