DM 800 HD. Where do I find the image ???

Worzel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Chaps,
Newbie alert !!

Have searched the forums but couldnt find anything on this.

Just completed fitting my motorised dish and retrieving a S*** load of channels.
I'm still trying to work this box out so please bear with me as I need to ask a few questions.

1- Where do I find within the DM 800 what image it is using, I presume its using one as its brand new out of the box from sat store and would be pre-installed.

2- Have been reading the instructions booklet that comes with it to find out how to install CCcam but its not telling me.

Help ! would be much appreciated, thanks.

Worzel :silly:

You'll probably have a standard FTA image installed, switch it on and find out..

- It's not going to tell you anything in the manual about installing CAMS etc...these are sold as FTA sateliite recievers.

- Installing CAMS depends on which image you install on it most have a built in menu to download and automatically install CAMS.

You'll probably have a standard FTA image installed, switch it on and find out..

- It's not going to tell you anything in the manual about installing CAMS etc...these are sold as FTA sateliite recievers.

- Installing CAMS depends on which image you install on it most have a built in menu to download and automatically install CAMS.

Ok, this is what i've got

Enigma : release - Oct 14 2009
Image : 2.5 - 2009-09-10
Detected NIMS :
Tuner A : ALPS BSBE2 (DVB - S2)

So the image is a 2.5 version, ok
I have scrolled through the downloadable plugins for the cccam, softcam etc etc but cannot find, does this mean I need to download a newer image.
Thanks for the info guys.

So where do I get these images from ?
Looked everywhere, cant find one.

:silly:

Found one........

Last edited:
dont use blackhole just now as the server is down meaning you have to download and manual install every plugin or cam, try newnigma 2 or gemini

Re: DM 800 HD. Flashed but crashed.....

Oh dear, what have I done.....

ok, I followed Bally12345's instructions and flashed a new image now it wont start up and the on the front of the dreambox its saying -

-> error
ERR01 NO CA FOUND

Have now tried to go down the null modem cable route but it aint doing nothing on that either.

Have just read that last post about don't flash the blackhole image as well. DOH !

Got any ideas chaps.
Thanks in advance (pulling hair out)

Re: DM 800 HD. Flashed but crashed.....

Hi, got the same problem, try to use dreamup with null modem, but got file to big in message, in dreamup u can load 2 types of files, dreambox image and dreambox nand image (nfi), so what is the extention of dreambox file? anyway its stop there with file to big, so i thought it was wrong file, next i will try bootloader, but im not sure what version fit my dm800hd, i also thought it was a sim-card problem, but im not sure, the problem started right after flashing a black hole image.

is there any channal lists for dreambox 800 i need one with all the sats updated one

Back