divx on wii??

fes_786

Inactive User
Reaction score
been reading about and i noticed some peeps saying if use a gc homebrew app called mfe 2.0

u can play divx on the wii

but they using disks to swap .etc basically they puttin mfe 2.0 on a wiikey boot disk thingy and loading the mfe programme from there then ejcting disk and inserting divx movie

im asking if anyone got it this programme working on a sd card so then u load the programme and just insert divx movie

no more swapping disks

cheers

been reading about and i noticed some peeps saying if use a gc homebrew app called mfe 2.0

u can play divx on the wii

but they using disks to swap .etc basically they puttin mfe 2.0 on a wiikey boot disk thingy and loading the mfe programme from there then ejcting disk and inserting divx movie

im asking if anyone got it this programme working on a sd card so then u load the programme and just insert divx movie

no more swapping disks

cheers

I don't think this is possible. how would you launch ot from SD card?

well i been reading on hte wii forums

and they got it working like a boot disk then u eject the disk and stick ur divx disk in

i read some were u can get things to boot up from sd memorycard

not sure were

ok here is the app mfe 2.0 which i was talking about

anyone know if we can do this??

on wiifree forum a guy say it works

and i have found mfeboot

not sure whats it used for but sounds intresting

ive inluded it in the attacments

so if anyone could figure it out it would be great

:)

You get this app on the WiiKey Setup Disc. I am gonna try burning a DivX to disc and see what it thinks about it, I am guessing its just a data disc?

Back