Ditv2000 Ntl To Tw

T

tw_broadband

Hi everybody new to this forums heres my problem
I got a ditv2000 ntl box and im on tw area, got the box key and ird but it wont work on tw. anything i can do to fix this problem or chips got to be flashed with a tw dump
if they have to be flashed with a tw dump can anyone send it to me... pm me and i will send my email... one more thing has anyone got a tutorial of how to do it...

BUT MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE TW DUMP FOR DITV2000​

dont want to sound picky as it is your first post
but normally ppl introduce themselves here:
General Phone Discussions
after telling us a bit about yourself read the rules here :
[DLMURL]http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/rules.php?[/DLMURL]
then use the search facility which is here
Advanced Search - World of Digital
so as not to upset anyone, then post your questions or advice in the relevant room please after you have used the search facility . The basic stuff has already been covered many times before and it will save you annoying ppl you might need later on by asking basic questions

Last edited by a moderator:
been on the links, said something about my self, but cannot go on the rules because it asks me to activate when i have already done that....

so anybody got the tw dumps...

hi mate
have you got a chip programmer and rework station as you will need both to perform this task plus i would get 2 atmels as theres a possibility of f**kin 1 up if its your first try
if your serious about this then you will probably need to spend about £190 all in all for something half decent not really worth it for 1 box where abouts in t*l*w*5t area are you
regards

yes which one should i use willem 4.5 , xeltek or elnec's labprog+....

Here are some of the programmer, can anyone tell me which one to use

Xeltek 3000U costing me - approx £380 (supports up to 22654) RRP- £570

Elnec Labprog+ costing me - approx £464 (supports up to 18076) RRP - £464

so please tell me which one to buy and which one is the best for the atmels...

Mate, get yourself a wilem...abou £45 does the job nicely

can willem 4.5 read, write and erase the atmels.... and does willem support the atmels which are present in 4000, 2000, 1000 series

yes mate aslong as its got a tsop48 adapter

Back