DiTv 2000 dump wanted

BIG KID

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, does any1 have the atmel dumps for a tw 2000? I have the dumps for a 1000,4000 and 1000-1b if needed in exchange, cheers, BK.:xmas:

BIG KID said:
Hi, does any1 have the atmel dumps for a tw 2000? I have the dumps for a 1000,4000 and 1000-1b if needed in exchange, cheers, BK.:xmas:

pm me mate

can any1 help me out with a set of dumps please?

Last edited:
Not sure that posting your blueyonder email address is a good idea.

I'd edit it if I was you !

nozzer said:
Not sure that posting your blueyonder email address is a good idea.

!
i would'nt of thought so too mate ...lol

Can you also send me all the TW dump please, need them urgently, thanks guys

Not quite sure why all you people are after dumps but in general its a very bad idea to flash boxes from one area with software from another area mainly cos the hardware for the different networks is physically different (even if its just the hardware identity signature).

These differences often mean that boxes wont update properly in the future on there adopted network.

If you want a box for a particular network then its a far better option to actually get a true box for that network. In the end it will give you far less trouble !

The only time I can see a dump being useful to anybody is if you've managed to destroy the Atmels whilst taking them off a board to read the boxkey.

BIG KID said:
SNAP!
anyone help me out please need tw 2000 dumps as got ntl 2000 not working at all lol.
be well appreciated..
thanks

ALL sorted now got a nice set of dumps work 100% no probs and updated to cr4 .
spot on.
only thing i noticed on this box was i had to use
AT49LV1614 chips instead of the original chips ????
weird

linked said:
SNAP!
anyone help me out please need tw 2000 dumps as got ntl 2000 not working at all lol.
be well appreciated..
thanks
I can help you out I will get the dump sometime next week, we could exchange each others dumps, at the time being I have TW Di1000T and TW SA4000DVB dump email me on [email protected] make sure you mention that you got my email from this forum

Back