Ditv 1000

ronster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all , ive got two ditv 1000 boxes that have both been modded, they worked perfect for 12 months until nthell zapped them last november.i bought these off someone else (dodgy nthell guy) so dont know how to sort the prob myself.Have since become a eurovoxer (great box no probs) but i want to get these working again.I think i need a infinity programmer but not sure.i assumed the cards were tit 2 cause they lasted so long, can these boxes be saved or shall i bin them thanks total newbie

Hi all , ive got two ditv 1000 boxes that have both been modded, they worked perfect for 12 months until nthell zapped them last november.i bought these off someone else (dodgy nthell guy) so dont know how to sort the prob myself.Have since become a eurovoxer (great box no probs) but i want to get these working again.I think i need a infinity programmer but not sure.i assumed the cards were tit 2 cause they lasted so long, can these boxes be saved or shall i bin them thanks total newbie

the boxs should be fine m8
you need the ird + bk form them ( p+p sim ) or try to read the cards for them
the infinity programmer is a good proggy
try a fun 4 to do m8 thay are the easyest to do

Hi all , ive got two ditv 1000 boxes that have both been modded, they worked perfect for 12 months until nthell zapped them last november.i bought these off someone else (dodgy nthell guy) so dont know how to sort the prob myself.Have since become a eurovoxer (great box no probs) but i want to get these working again.I think i need a infinity programmer but not sure.i assumed the cards were tit 2 cause they lasted so long, can these boxes be saved or shall i bin them thanks total newbie[/QUOT]

pm your ird m8

Back