ditv 1000 update

blanno

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Iwonder if anyone can give me so advise please, my m8 has a ditv 1000 which has worked well for some years, all of a sudden it has stopped working no channels. I plugged into my feed and it said no channels available, had a quick read on some forums and thought I should reset net id and box will update. The problem seems to be that I live in a pure N*l area and the box appears to be from c**le and wi****ss. I set the net id useing a fun card and the box rebooted now it says that it is updateing do not switch off I left it over night and still same screen this morning any help will greatfully received

i dont think its a net id or freq thing think your can needs resoldered

i dont think its a net id or freq thing think your can needs resoldered

I've had a search but can't find anything on what a can is. Please tell me what it is and where to find it,your help will be much appreciated

the silver tuner where your cable feed connects to the box. it may have dry joints.

the silver tuner where your cable feed connects to the box. it may have dry joints.

Thanks I'll give that a look at tomorrow, but I must say the signal is reported as good in the EM.

if you live in a pure area you shouldnt need to use a fun card you sould just pull the red jumper then leave the box in the stream and the net id should set its self

if you live in a pure area you shouldnt need to use a fun card you sould just pull the red jumper then leave the box in the stream and the net id should set its self

Have tried this will not update, first displays Channels temporary unavailable it displays a 0 menu says No channels available and the date says 00:05 SUN 6 Jan. is there a way to force an update, I'm lost on this one.

in pure only 4001/4010 will set it auto.
1000/2000/4000 u have set it yourself

in pure only 4001/4010 will set it auto.
1000/2000/4000 u have set it yourself

I know I have tried to set id with fun card every thing is ok it reboots from EM when card inserted then all I get is a C&W screen telling me it is updateing but nothing happens I've left in on for hours. It seem to stick in update mode anybody else got any Ideas as I say I stuffed on this one. thanks for your input anyway

the only thing i can think of is to use libdebug to change the net id but im supprised that the fun card isnt working as the only box that i have ever had bother with doing this is the v+. have you got the latest net id changer software i think it is on 2.2.7 now

the only thing i can think of is to use libdebug to change the net id but im supprised that the fun card isnt working as the only box that i have ever had bother with doing this is the v+. have you got the latest net id changer software i think it is on 2.2.7 now

no my software I think is 1.5 I'll have look around see if I can find the new version, thanks for the input will report back.

the latest software I could find was 2.1.7.2, have tried that with fun and atmega cards, same thing reboots goes to pace green lights flash and the back to pace screen says updating but nothing happens. I totaly lost box must be effed. Thanks for the input anyway

Hi

You are pulling the red jumper first and leaving for a few min so netid changes to 0999 before you are doing the funcard method. If not pull jumper leave for a few mins put jumper back and power up into EM. NetId should be 0999 put funcard in should reboot and set netid.

Regards

Hi

You are pulling the red jumper first and leaving for a few min so netid changes to 0999 before you are doing the funcard method. If not pull jumper leave for a few mins put jumper back and power up into EM. NetId should be 0999 put funcard in should reboot and set netid.

Regards

Yep pulling jumper netid is showing 0999 setting frequence as I said box reboots then shows a c&w screen saying updateing donot switch off, have left it for hours, nothing. thanks for the input anyway

If you are in p*re and it's a ditv 1000 then that's your problem. AFAIK the 1000 was a c&w only box.

Curly

I know its a c&w box but it has been working in pure up until the last update about 10 days ago lost all it's channels and the rest you know.

Maybe its got an anti update mod on it.
Check the bat' for a wire going to a leg on the TSOP chip or the daughterboard (sometimes called the sim, it stands upright just behind the front display panel) for 4 chips and not 2.

Maybe its got an anti update mod on it.
Check the bat' for a wire going to a leg on the TSOP chip or the daughterboard (sometimes called the sim, it stands upright just behind the front display panel) for 4 chips and not 2.

can't see anything it was updating fine until the last update thanks for the help anyway.

Back