DITV 1000 stuck pic

Cable_Guy

Banned
Reaction score
first of all sorry for posting in this room but i cant seem to post in General Cable T.V

ok i have an old ditv on pure nthell been runing for the later few year and now its just get stuck as soon as i power it on and no button pressing will sort it out

if i could have abit of info if this is a common fault it would be great if not i have to get a new old

Thanks

CG

you havent made enough posts to post in that room m8

when u stay stuck can you give a better description of whats on screen and the led's

Cheers

you havent made enough posts to post in that room m8

when u stay stuck can you give a better description of whats on screen and the led's

Cheers

stuck as in stuck mate ,normal leds are on just freezed up tv pic is Still

For a temp fix to this power down stb and then hold in bottom arrow key this will skip the bootloader at the beginning, leave go off the down arrow key after about 30 secs this should resolve stuck boxes, failing that the tuner maybe knackered which will mean a new box, also check the coax for kinks or nicks as this causes blow out which can freeze a picture, also could be poor signal strength to the stb, try a 4db forward path attenuator.

Last edited:
For a temp fix to this power down stb and then hold in bottom arrow key this will skip the bootloader at the beginning, leave go off the down arrow key after about 30 secs this should resolve stuck boxes, failing that the tuner maybe knackered which will mean a new box, also check the coax for kinks or nicks as this causes blow out which can freeze a picture, also could be poor signal strength to the stb, try a 4db forward path attenuator.

ok mate thanks for the info but it is and isnt the pic thats stuck its the hole box nothing works cant even power it down then it sticks

thanks

CG

Back