DITV 1000 - is my box buggered!??

gforce83

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a DITV 1000 phase 1b box that will not auto update my keys on my funcard!! I know the files I have used are correct due to the fact that I have used them on another box which works perfectly and also I know my ird and bk are correct because when I put the keys in manually it all works fine but still wont AU!!

The reason I think the box is buggered is that the box software is cr1 and wont update to cr3 and also there is suspicious burn marks next to the atmels (see pics below) and also the middle LED light on the front display of the box does not flash but only comes on for a split second when the box is started up then doesn’t appear again!!

So I’m just wondered what you guys think whether the box has had it!?

Oh and by the way I have left the box on for 12 hours and it still won’t AU!!!

Hope you guys can help,

Thanks
GForce

nothing up with the box m8 its the funcard

I programed this fun the same way as my other fun for my other 1000 box. I followed charlie senator TUT exactly, Thats y i think it must be the box.

If the card read/writer in the box have broke and could no longer write would this stop the keys going on and can i test this??

I programed this fun the same way as my other fun for my other 1000 box. I followed charlie senator TUT exactly, Thats y i think it must be the box.

If the card read/writer in the box have broke and could no longer write would this stop the keys going on and can i test this??
it could be the box dosent like funcards
i know it sounds silly but my daughters 1000 will not update a rom 10 card
put a rom 11 in and it updates straight away

yeah i have tried using another funcard which i know works and it still wont AU!!

either change the card to a r10/r11 or try an atmega "or check the box for a noupdate mod ??---{there's also the possibility the atmels have been programed with 1000 dumps, {inwhich case the box wont update unless you program the atmels with ph1b dumps}

either change the card to a r10/r11 or try an atmega "or check the box for a noupdate mod ??---{there's also the possibility the atmels have been programed with 1000 dumps, {inwhich case the box wont update unless you program the atmels with ph1b dumps}
benny m8 he is on about the card au ing not the box

thanks guys,

i haven't got any R10/R11 cards but i have got a TIT2, would i be able to test it with this??

with regards to the atmels being programmed with 1000 dumps, i think your right about that cos both atmels look like they have been tampered with!! don't think i've got a steady enough hand to take them off and put new dumps on! so would it be ok to leave cr1 on there?

thanks
gforce

thanks guys,

i haven't got any R10/R11 cards but i have got a TIT2, would i be able to test it with this??

with regards to the atmels being programmed with 1000 dumps, i think your right about that cos both atmels look like they have been tampered with!! don't think i've got a steady enough hand to take them off and put new dumps on! so would it be ok to leave cr1 on there?

thanks
gforce

leave the atmels alone then m8, just try your tit2---

From the pictures it is clear that the atmels have been removed (tidy job though :)), so as Benny says, it is quite possible they have been programmed with a straight 1000 dump. You should be able to confirm this by looking in the engineer's menu to see if the box thinks it's a 1000 or a 1000Ph1b. If it has 1000 dumps then the solution would be to either lift and reprogram the atmels, or replace the SIMM with a 4 chip type from a 1000 box.

thanks guys,

thanks
gforce
check in the engineers menu for the hardware if it is 1000 it will have 1.3 if phase 1 b it will have 1.4

From the pictures it is clear that the atmels have been removed (tidy job though :)), so as Benny says, it is quite possible they have been programmed with a straight 1000 dump. You should be able to confirm this by looking in the engineer's menu to see if the box thinks it's a 1000 or a 1000Ph1b. If it has 1000 dumps then the solution would be to either lift and reprogram the atmels, or replace the SIMM with a 4 chip type from a 1000 box.

where would it say in the engineers menu mate???

where would it say in the engineers menu mate???
look above lol

but also what sim is in there
is it a 2 chip sim or a 4 cchip sim or a 4 chip with 2 removed or lifted 1 side

look above lol

but also what sim is in there
is it a 2 chip sim or a 4 cchip sim or a 4 chip with 2 removed or lifted 1 side

Its a P1.3 that would explain the cr1 not updating.

it could be the box dosent like funcards
i know it sounds silly but my daughters 1000 will not update a rom 10 card
put a rom 11 in and it updates straight away

Had the same thing happen on a couple of occasions. Seems that some older pace boxes don't work so well with funs anymore.

Back