Dish Size

karlwillis

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there,

Would anyone here know what is the minimum dish size to view Badr 6 & &?

Regards,

Karl

Hello Karl and welcome to the forum - you only need to ask the question once in the appropriate section.

Where are you located? This will help members guide you accordingly.

Minimum 1.5mtr to achieve something, weather condition need to be clear and also 28.5 swamp it....

Hello Karl and welcome to the forum - you only need to ask the question once in the appropriate section.

Where are you located? This will help members guide you accordingly.
Hi there,

I am located in Kingston Upon Thames, SE England.

Regards,

Karl

Hiya,

Now, I need to sort out a different issue. I have a Zgemma twin tuner receiver box. If I use a mortised dish and the box is configured to receive tow satellites, let's say Astra 28.2E and hotbird. If it moves to any other ones, how would it pick up the other satellites if they are not in the box configuration please?

Regards,

If the satellites are not configured, receiver wont be able to select them.

Most people select USALS as the control mechanism. All sateliites in the xml file are therefore configured.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

Try not to fall foul of planning rules, the biggest dish size allowed on a domestic building is 1m (sometimes not even allowed this), any bigger it will need a ground mount nearby. The best dish you can get on a house is a Masterfocus MF90 (99cm high) with about 2.6db gain over other 90cm (103cm high) dishes (breaking the rules?), or about 0.4db less than a 1.2m. These dishes are hard to get, only one stockist, and I'm not sure if they are made anymore.

Back