Disc repair

Koolie

Inactive User
Reaction score
The Wii Sports CD, or should i say, the baby's floor buffing/crawling disc, was unplayable after receiving a few scratches from our laminate.
Disc Error kept appearing even though the Wii recognized the disc.
Took it to Game where, for 2.99 they took a few layers of scratched plastic off the bottom of the disc, and now it plays like new.
The wife was looking into replacing it before we took it to Game, but it would have cost around £30-£35 for the disc.

I can only highly recommend this service, and for £5 they'll do 3 discs, whether they are DVDs, Audio CDs, or Game discs.

Just thought ya's might like to know.

Takes about 2 minutes btw. ;)

Wouldn't T-Cut do the same job? :)

toothpaste (whitening) and a soft cloth works a treat

lol it may be minty after

I always use good old fashioned 'brasso' metal polish when the kids scratch their cd's.

There are DIY grinding and polishing machines on the market, saw one on QVC channel, but they work out very expensive to use per disc.

my 360 has chewed up my halo3 disc, anyone got any suggestions as to how i can carry on saving the world?

Car polish or toothpaste both work. Car polish works better IMO, it has saved me a few times .

Used T-Cut for years followed by a healthy application of Mr Sheen.

"my 360 has chewed up my halo3 disc, anyone got any suggestions as to how i can carry on saving the world?"

Are MS still changing damaged disks for free?

Used T-Cut for years followed by a healthy application of Mr Sheen.

"my 360 has chewed up my halo3 disc, anyone got any suggestions as to how i can carry on saving the world?"

Are MS still changing damaged disks for free?

ill phone them and find out m8

i'll need to give it a blast!!
mario 4 the wii was gubbed!!

Back