Disabled are socially excluded says Scope survey

what nonsense that is what the hell has having a small willy got to do with a disability. Its answers like this that make your blood boil. I just hope something like having your legs blown off ever happens to you or P33 RRV.

It was a joke, what part of joke do you not understand? You seem to be getting joke confused with attack. Perhaps you could outline the rules and guidlines on jokes where disabled persons are concerned so we can all stop walking around on egg shells and feel pressured to invite random disabled persons around for a party of equality.

Think you are both letting emotion get in way of your comonsense which is just making you sound as small minded and biggoted as people who do make nasty jokes at disabilities.

I think you would be dis-abled in a few certain capasities if you had this boys. (this link contains graphical educational medical photos of male genitalia, so don't click if you don't wish to).
Micropenis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are soldiers out there fighting for queen and country

Sorry but you have struck a raw nerve here, this disabled are one group of people I have the utmost respect for especially those who have had the misfortune to be born with it.

really, funny that last time i checked no-one was forced to join

or be a stuck up prune such as yourself

Don't think so being a little prick don't count, it is self inflicted. Can't you be serious about this post, you are a perfect example of the mentality of today's
way of thinking.
There are soldiers out there fighting for queen and country who are ending up disabled and like i said, "it only take one slip, accident or moment of stupidity and anyone of us could end up with a disability.

Sorry but you have struck a raw nerve here, this disabled are one group of people I have the utmost respect for especially those who have had the misfortune to be born with it.

what nonsense that is what the hell has having a small willy got to do with a disability. Its answers like this that make your blood boil. I just hope something like having your legs blown off ever happens to you or P33 RRV.

nice, so let me get this right you only class people with a disability to be in a wheelchair

and wait oh wait i am in the wrong naaa last time i checked there are hundreds neigh thousands of reason someone may be classed as being disabled, therefor i think you sir have to broaden your mind

it's easy to mock the afflicted, but when you have had to live with a disabled parent and then find out your own daughter is disabled then this stuck up prune knows what he's talking about and it's small minded arseholes like you PEE RRV sorry P33 RRV who make them feel like outcasts.
Penis size is not a disability and should you ever have the misfortune to have to live with a disabled person who is looked down upon and stared at like they are a leper then you might realise the way some people feel.
They are classed as social outcasts.

I've had my say on this topic now otherwise I will get BANNED for my responses, if you cant be constructive in your remarks then don't post to make a serious topic into a fun and laughter section.

ok so when you have took your tablets your clearly need and a deep breath you will realise its people like you that make issues about people having a disability. that is unlike me people are just people everyone has issues mind you:proud:

ok so when you have took your tablets your clearly need and a deep breath you will realise its people like you that make issues about people having a disability. that is unlike me people are just people everyone has issues mind you:proud:

You have said your opinions now, some may agree some may disagree but I think it is time to end this subject before quite a few people get banned. End of discussion.

Back