dirty git

tony49

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
irl take back what i said about john terry in anothere post on here somewere just watch it on youtube he dose spit at tevez [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5uGA9Ef55I[/ame]

And I will stick by what I said in the same thread...he is a disgrace and he should not be playiing for his country let alone captain it.

Sorry, but i cannot see JT spitting. Please point this out to me exactly where he spits at Tevez. Ive seen it from a few angles now and still dont see him spitting.

Is it after he wipes his mouth on his sleeve? Tevez seems to have a delayed reaction if it is. I ain't condoning spitting, happened to me once & I got sent off for my reaction:Mad2: but I can't say for 100% sure he spat on him.
HH

looks like drogba was getting one ready aswell

terry seems to blow something out of his nose/mouth in tevez’s direction

i wonder if he spat near the goal then slipped up on it pmsl

justice lol

could be wrong,he`s forever blowing doubles pmsl...looks like he is trying to blow something

Last edited:
if u look he blows his nose on his shirt lefts his head spit then blows his nose again watch his mouth i dont think he was blowing him a kiss

he got what he deserved for spitting on/at tevez

GIRFUY Terry!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

what a fucking dirty dick..

i am even more happy that bastard didnt win the cup..

watch the from 00:11 - 00:16

he spits on Tevez's neck and Tevez touches his neck when he feels it...

stupid prick.. he deserves a fine and a ban for that

if thats the case and he did, should be done for it by the FA, did feel a bit sorry for him but not anymore the dirty ba$tard

Sorry JT, as the saying goes, what goes around comes around. You gobbed on Tevez so you were destined NOT to score that match winning kick. Hard lines............and stop bubbling like a big fooking jessie !!!!!!!

refs within 2 feet of tevez when terry supposedly spits on him and doesnt react at all. tevez certainly acts like something touches his neck but there is no sign of anything coming from terrys mouth.
also tevez doesnt wipe anything from his hand afterward or look particularly disgusted ( except with the refs yellow card)
might have felt terrys breath on his neck, dunno ?
looked to me like terry was trying to have a go at tevez but had to wipe his mouth in between words, certainly didnt flob a greeny on him or anything, lol.

Back