DW Dream Image Uploader
Reaction score
Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino V1.0
This is still a work in progress but fully deserves a final release

DHCP now works
Cryo's Extras menu (blue button)
Progress bar in bouquet listing
Search EPG function
Can switch from dreambox remote to dbox2 style remote (extras Menu) Dreambox style is the default.
Can switch from cable (fast scan) to standard scanning (for sats) via the extras menu.
If your an ex dbox2 owner getting withdrawals you can turn on the commando boot audio (gun click) in settings, boot info.
Yweb can be turned off to save memory in settings, boot info
Animated Bootscreen and Shutdown.

Known issues
Front power button still doesn't work.
Component still not working.

If you use dreamup then you don't need flash erase .

Credits to all the people who have helped with this image and all the ukcvs boys

This Is A Free To Air Image,Digitalworldz Take No Responsibility If Your Alter This Image In Any Way

*******Image Here*********

All Feedback In This Thread Please

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to have the dbox2 remote style back.

Make the magic work :)
get magic.tar from here.

ftp the magic.tar to /tmp on your box

telnet into the box
user = root
password = dreambox

cd /tmp
tar -xf magic.tar
cp var/bin/emu/* /var/bin/emu/
cp var/keys/* /var/keys/

reboot the box and the magic will happen.
===========================================================
Or you can copy the files manually but will need to chmod the file in /bin/emu

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that Munchkin,that will help members out :)
Ive just edited you post a little to link it to downloads thread in general cable,incase your wondering why your post was edited :)

Very nice image thanks goes to all involved as always without you all this would not be possible! ;) everything working great here ;) Edit loving the boot & shutdown screens great job guys ;)

something wrong happened when I flashed my box I think, It just hangs on the bootup image. Can't access any menus.

What is the default IP address for this image so I can FTP into the box and reflash.

i think it one of these 192.168.1.100 or 192.168.0.100

im still having problems with fast scan, no matter what option i select it says transponders found within a second of starting, have to do a brute force to find channels

when i first flashed 0.3 it worked fine then all of a sudden wouldnt work and still wont work with 1.0

im still having problems with fast scan, no matter what option i select it says transponders found within a second of starting, have to do a brute force to find channels

when i first flashed 0.3 it worked fine then all of a sudden wouldnt work and still wont work with 1.0

There are 2 settings for glasgow
Glasgow 1 00002 755000 6887 (ex n+l)
Glasgow 2 40984 619000 6952 (ex tw)

Do you know anyone local so they can test the settings are correct for your area ?

With an image like this around, it's a mystery to me why anyone would choose to use Enigma/Gemini.

Thanks to everyone involved in putting this great image together.

Well done on the Final Release,I will get around to putting it on when I get back on my feet ;)

i've got it up and running but with the 0.3 release if i pressed the OK button twice i would get a tv channel listing A to Z. now i just get the epg of the channel .how do i view all the channels A to Z ?.

Cheers guys! i will give this a go...
ben using .03 for a while with no probs so this should be Great!.......

There are 2 settings for glasgow
Glasgow 1 00002 755000 6887 (ex n+l)
Glasgow 2 40984 619000 6952 (ex tw)

Do you know anyone local so they can test the settings are correct for your area ?

yeh im exntl, but also tried the extw settings and still the same...start scanning and couple of seconds later says transponder scan complete or somthing like that, so need to use brute which works fine but took almost 50 mintues to go threw 450+ transponders

it did work before when 0.3 first came out but in past couple of months hasnt worked

How many posts do I need to d/l ?

20 posts m8..

Thanks also for this image Guys, I haven't tried as yet, but will definitely pop in over the weekend and give it ago, still have been playing playing with my trusted DW 2.1....

Just to make sure, can I use this image on my Eagle clone???

Thanks once again.

Last edited:
Great Image! i like the dbox remote keys option and the new bouquet layout and seems to all work good, i have just one little problem.
i am using an open media dreambox with a red light for standby and green light for in use but when i go to standby both red and green lights are on together, only a little thing but thought i would just mention it.
thanks

i am using an open media dreambox with a red light for standby and green light for in use but when i go to standby both red and green lights are on together, only a little thing but thought i would just mention it.
thanks

This happens on the 500c's as well mate i think its in the new cvs! ;)

thanks for this, will try it out later.

i found that when you use "all channels" and you go from say sky sports 1 to sky sports 2 then go back to 1 its blank.i then i have reset the softcam for it to fire back up.

anyone else having this problem ?.

i found that when you use "all channels" and you go from say sky sports 1 to sky sports 2 then go back to 1 its blank.i then i have reset the softcam for it to fire back up.

anyone else having this problem ?.

Ya i have same problem on prevous image but didnt need to reset cam just flick to another channel and back on its weird i can go down on it but not up, then need to go to another channel and back to get it going again

Back