digivox xl channel editor

seanicca

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just got one of these boxes, the channels are not named just numbered is there a program to edit /rename channels on my pc? so i dont have to do it manually via remote

cheers

just got one of these boxes, the channels are not named just numbered is there a program to edit /rename channels on my pc? so i dont have to do it manually via remote

cheers
press menu then factory setting type in 0000 then ok then installation scan 4 channels make sure u have the write cable provider b4 u scan this might take 3-4 attempts it normally stops at 12% then 26% just keep rescanning until u get 100% then it will automatically store them then go to system info type 1004 u will cas system go down to the 3rd option (key emu)turn it on then just exit out and that should be it sorted / ps if u scan b4 7 u wil not pick up bbc3 and bbc 4 but can find these on the cbbc channel and c beebies channel and the same applys if scan after 7 u will not get cbbc/c beebies but will get bbc3/4

i have just flashed a digivox xl (black) with new software, and turned on emu, and all channels clearing, but like above, i see tv0074, tv 0075 etc....

i tried the above tips to get channel names, but it never worked for me, any ideas or more tips please.

Hello mate

had a similar problem. u need to keep on resetting and rescanning. if it picks up numebered chnnels then stop scan on off, factory reset, and scan again. should do it by the fifth time.
let me knw how you get on.

I also had the same problem with the silver box, and like every one else, simply factory reset turn off and on and rescan, this will solve the naming problems, then u fix that and it sticks at 26% ARGH, but do the same it again and it will finally work ands all is well:)

got it done in end, like said, it took a few resets and scans.

but named channels now.

cheers.

Back