DigitalWorldz VU+ Duo Image

now says unknown package twisted web

It might just be known as twisted,

I'm really just thinking out loud mate as I couldn't find a download link on google :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

The link doesn't seem to be working.
Getting "page not found" message.

link fixed mate :)

Going to try this image now and see what its like.....thanks for posting it

i have a problem with my vu+duo original, no matter what image i put i get crashes if i showed subtitles on sky uk hd channels i get green screen and system restarts telling me there is a problem with the teletext subtitle.. ideas???

i have a problem with my vu+duo original, no matter what image i put i get crashes if i showed subtitles on sky uk hd channels i get green screen and system restarts telling me there is a problem with the teletext subtitle.. ideas???

Try forwarding the crash logs generated by those images to their relevant teams so they can investigate further.

Where can I get VU DUO - OpenVIX 3.0.726 - CLONE SAFE - Ferrari V3 to download as I believe that my box is a clone keep freezing when I try to the system update on openvix v3.0...

Where can I get VU DUO - OpenVIX 3.0.726 - CLONE SAFE - Ferrari V3 to download as I believe that my box is a clone keep freezing when I try to the system update on openvix v3.0...

Are you sure you have a clone?.Where did you buy it from..and for how much?
What image did it come with?
Lets make sure first....

I bought it from a friend so don't know much £120 he never know how to set it up and was moving house came with blackhole 2.0.0

ive installed this image and its working well on my box, just a couple of questions. How do i set up the epg? and rats does not install via the plugins menu or via usb, any ideas?

Sorry, are you saying RAts updater built in the image does not work or are you saying when you install the latest one, it does not install.

(The built-in channel updater will not work as the website hosting the channels file has changed)

both mate, i tried the built in one, then downloaded the latest one, copied it to tmp and tried to install

when i copy plugins to tmp, ive tried crossepg and rats, i get the following msg
done-installed, upgraded or removed 0 packages with 0 errors

but nothing installs?

Try to install form telnet, that way you will see if/what the errors are.
Do one ipk at a time, I'd also use the force overwrite options.

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

i have putty on my pc, but no idea how to use it :( if i copy the files to tmp, how to i install using putty? thanks mate :)

Two sets of screen shots. The second one was for changing password. Instead of "passwd", use the command I posted.

Enter IP address of receiver
Click on Telnet
Click on Open

Attachments

• Putty 01.png
    Putty 01.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Putty 02.png
    Putty 02.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back