DigitalWorldz TM800 Modified Images

Re: TM800-DWiQ-2011-11-28

TM800-DWiQ-2011-11-28 :)

Is this the newest version of the Image with being from Jan 2012.

I currently use a very basic IQ image with no Cool TV EPG. Also says tuner is fixed in your update, can this easily be changed on my TM800 as I have motorised dish.

I'm fairly new to this, sorry to sound dim!

Last edited:

Unfortunately all support for this box has stopped due to TM pulling it from the market(once current stock has been sold) so finding new images will be very hard
the problem is the hardware in the box is very hard to work on and het plugins etc to work

did you buy the box new or second hand ?

be careful what you tey to install on this box as you could start getting unpredictable results

I would sugest having a good read in the TM800 section and see what you are up against

:)

it doesn't say so in the write up mate

How do I and where does the CCCam line go in my TM800HD using Ftp

Just a shout out to Digi and Rats, thank you guys for taking time to answer questions and put this thread together, really is helpful for newbies to catch up. :)

Hi

Ive installed TM800 iQ-DW mod 2011-11-28.rar image into my box image is great works well but tried to do a reset and it asks for password tried 1111,1234 and 5555 now box is locked does any one know what password maybe

thanks

Sorted it 0000 is the password

thanks

Last edited:
is there a way to find the source code for this reciever

No a chance mate :(

Sent From My Galaxy s5

thx Abu Baniaz
actually i need the source code for another receiver which is the same as the TM-800HD but its seems a dead end

I used the IP addr to access the TM800 but I dont see any option for backup or restore

hi
can someone help me please. I have downloaded this latest file as instructed by one of the members advice and have extracted it with WinRAR to a fat 32 usb but when I try to update my box. it says no file.
please am I doing anything wrong? please advice. thanks

any help with putting new image onto the tm800. i have tried putting one on via usb but the channel list doesnt seem to be correct.

sorry forgot to say it is now stuck in a loop that keeps taking me to a green screen then reboots itself. thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Back