DigitalWorldz TM800 Modified Images

Digi/Rat,

The download links in the previous posts are hosted on DW. I would like to include direct links to the document, so someone can download directly. Do you want the same links or the Technomate software online ones?

I've removed the filters and added a bit of colour.

Last edited:
any tutorials on how to install these images or are they the same as UH just whack on memory pen and go?

All the images on the TM 800 are flashed the same way irrespective of which team/alias made them.

The update file must be named TM800_update.bin, (not TM800_update.bin.bin). Place it on the root of USB drive, plug into an active USB slot. Re-apply power and continuously press the standby button until Miniroot appears on the front displays. When an IP address is displayed, press menu.

Hi new to the forum but been doing my research here on the tm800 and seems to be the perfect box for me, good epg and auto timer etc. Was looking at your 3rd release on this page rat and was wondering when i install the image and update the epg do i need to install a bouquet from here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/242613/ after all to set the channels in order or is it included in your download? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Welocom to DW m8 :)

can you use telnet? open a command prompt window on your PC (if windows, click start, then run, type 'cmd' and press enter, in the window that opens, type the following

telnet ip.of.your.receiver (press enter)

user is root, leave password blank, press enter

then type the following, and press enter

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

now on the remote, press blue, yellow, green (it may be blue green yellow, but its from right to left on the remote coloured buttons) then exit back to the plugins menu, and youll see 'rats channel updater' highlight this, and press OK, and itll download, install, and load, rats latest available channel list for you

there are other 'better' rceivers available, but, for a basic receiver, this does the job, and, it also has one of the best picture qualities ive seen, including receivers costing 3x more

Last edited:
thanks for the info, havent yet got the box but was going to buy this week as seems great for my needs. In which way do you mean better? Is there a better box for under £150?

Last edited:
Cant find an edit button to add to my old post but was wondering with this image how do i add a c/line? thanks for any info

Re: TM800-DWiQ-2011-11-28

TM800-DWiQ-2011-11-28 :)

hello
rat

nice work with the images.
iv got a tm500hd will this image work on it.
thanks in advance for any help

Hi folks,

I have just recently got into the card sharing using my technomate 800hd as a server using the patch above. I have about 12 friends and family setup, but sometimes they are complaining about glitches. My broadband is BT infinity, so i'm getting at least 50mb.

Are there any reasons for this or what am I missing?

I'm using CCCam and have everyone setup using F/C-lines like this

C: makeup.no-ip.org 12000 madeup123 madeup123

F: madeup123 madeup123 2 1 0 { 0:0:1 }

Hi folks,

I have just recently got into the card sharing using my technomate 800hd as a server using the patch above. I have about 12 friends and family setup, but sometimes they are complaining about glitches. My broadband is BT infinity, so i'm getting at least 50mb.

Are there any reasons for this or what am I missing?

I'm using CCCam and have everyone setup using F/C-lines like this

C: makeup.no-ip.org 12000 madeup123 madeup123

F: madeup123 madeup123 2 1 0 { 0:0:1 }

you have too many peps on your server with out you using a ade to your tm800 but if your not charging your family and friends money then they cant complain, if your doing this to make money from peps you will need to know that it takes money to make money no mater wot you do in life.
if your not charging them till them to wind there neck in as sky/etc cost's money if they want to go back to leagel and i would Assume that you told them that there would be some gliching before they got setup as you have the knowledge to set them up and would know that this could happen as you would have the knowledge of home share?
hope this helps

Cant find an edit button to add to my old post but was wondering with this image how do i add a c/line? thanks for any info

hello
elmoemo

there is 3 ways to add your cline, 1/ put your line onto a usb stick and put the stick into the box and add the line that way or 2/ ftp the cline into the box with dcc( dreambox control center ) or 3/ mini web
if you need more info just post wot way you want to add your cline or that you need more info on each method iv said on this and somone will help you out inc me or you can pm for me for help, its upto you theres always some one hear to help.
hope this helps

you have too many peps on your server with out you using a ade to your tm800 but if your not charging your family and friends money then they cant complain, if your doing this to make money from peps you will need to know that it takes money to make money no mater wot you do in life.
if your not charging them till them to wind there neck in as sky/etc cost's money if they want to go back to leagel and i would Assume that you told them that there would be some gliching before they got setup as you have the knowledge to set them up and would know that this could happen as you would have the knowledge of home share?
hope this helps

Thanks for the reply skyboxhd. :)

I don't plan on making money, but I would like to cover my costs, that's basically it.

So what ade do I need to help stop the glitching? Upgrade my box? I could easily sell my technomate tm800 on..

I said I have about 12 people on my server, well I have setup their C-lines, but I haven't connected them all yet as they haven't all bought their boxes, but I'd say there are maybe 8 at most connected at any one time.

hi i just bought my box and have no clue how to load the custom epg or a back up epg uve made on to my box, and im wondering if you could tell me how

Hello and welcome to the forum. The easiest thing would be to download this image which will do everything you want. There are a few updates needed to the image you have linked to.
Code:

It is good to get straight down to business. However, when you get a chance say hello and introduce yourself
Code:

I hate my tm 800m hd.. its nothing more than a pain in the arse

I am posting here in order to post 5 times to be able to download a file !!

Technomate really should be shot for selling the tm 800 hd its a piece of junk

The piece of shit now just keeps re booting every time its switched on.. it had a whole new board fitted 2 months ago.. really what a piece of junk

right i reckon thats 5 posts so lets try and download a new image to try and get the garbage box to boot up.. honestly i hate this box !!

is this still the best image to use on this box cheers

is this still the best image to use on this box cheers

I too am wondering what the best image is, plus im having huge issues getting plugins to work, is it cos the plugins are too advanced if they were created after the last images were made? It looks like the latest image is from 2012..

I too am wondering what the best image is, plus im having huge issues getting plugins to work, is it cos the plugins are too advanced if they were created after the last images were made? It looks like the latest image is from 2012..

Probably...theres all sorts of reasons why new plugins dont work..
- They are written for newer python versions than the ones currently supported by the TM800.
- Plugins/images are generally written for E2 recievers with Broadcom chipsets and CPU's, the TM800 uses a untested/unpoven/unsuitable for purpose NXP CPU and chipset.
- There has never been any "genuine" support from any decent development team for this reciever.In fact it's offically out of support/dropped by TM.

Back