Digitalworldz Fantasy F1 League 2021

Decent race, not to much excitement but funny when crashstappen lost the fastest lap, Bottas has definitely got to up his race pace this year or next year i can see Russel getting the seat.

I hope Russel does get in.

Reactions: gez
I like bottas he has stiff team mate but Russell could be the man. Get him in his early years

Not a bad race, bottas stamping his feet abit but if Hamilton wants to get past he should earn it.

You wouldn't make a very good team Boss @gez :). I get what you mean, and I would agree if they were on the same strategy, but they weren't. Lewis was on new tyres which he had changed in order for the team to have a chance of catching Verstappen wich Bottas wasn't going to do. He should of moved over in this particular case, in my opinion.

@sneaker whilst i agree take one for the team, wolf has always said we let them race. Bottas has always been a team player but perhaps he thought let lewis work a bit harder for it, anyways near enough best result for Mercedes.

Let them race if they are 1 and 2 not when you have brought a driver in for new tyres too catch a driver in front of both of you.

That was a boring race, felt sorry for bottas.
Watching pre race programme and thought it was a political documentary, its sport keep politics/ BLM out of it.😡

Back