Digitalworldz F1 League 2018

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone it is that time of year again , we can have a fresh start to try and pick the best team again.

As before everyone that was in it last year is already entered but you will need to login to the league site and pick your team.There is a forgotten password option to save you starting a new team if you need it.

There is still plenty of room for anyone else that would like to join us so please use the link below and join.
Fantasy-F1-League - 2018 Season Coming Soon!
league: Digitalworldz password: dw

I will have my begging cap out asking for any rich mod or bookie to help with the prize fund if we get DW cash again

The main page of the site says they will be upgrading soon, if there are any problems then please let me know as soon as you can.

Entries close at the start of the season.

Good luck everyone

@Fangface @seanicca @ManofScience @wiz569 @Erbs @chopps
@steve-g @nara @codepatcher @suarez07 @suds @snapman @bobby123@Gindo @Ratts @copex @overthefence @turner brown @Pinklady @biggles @unison @Tamarc @gez

Thats my team in,hoping for a better start than last time....Good Luck Everybody

just a bump, 8 of us so far. we have until the 22nd

I'm in😁
Thanks again mate for doing this

Last edited:
Bump, we Have until 1.30 Friday morning guys.

When / if the dwcash gets sorted I will donate what I have and try and sort out last years commitments too, with a little help from the rich people.

Results after Australia
bf0212a5ad03d47db8c708bd54de61ff.jpg

Merc’s are looking quick , when they arnt cocking things up that is lol

That's the highest I will be this season😁

Results after Bahrain
f6c87a4867727a13784934f3e33de282.jpg

Back