DigitalWorldz Dream Neutrino V2.1 [DM500] Feedback

i tried to give as much info as possible to make the problem as clear as possible - sorry i can't be any clearer than that.

i'll keep trying to see if i can replicate the problem and narrow it down.

You said earlier it was ok until you turned fastzap on, does it play up now with fastzap on and off ?

Also have you tried swapping tuners it's a long shot but worth a try ?

will look into it
do you mean the red button one ?.

I know it's still available somewhere as it works in movieplayer.

Hopefully next release.

The one in the top right hand corner...Think you press the TV button (above the green) to show/unshow.

After some testing i've found the sync problem happens with or without the fastzap enabled. Happens on all channels after a little while, some worse than others.

just thought i'd add this in.

After some testing i've found the sync problem happens with or without the fastzap enabled. Happens on all channels after a little while, some worse than others.

just thought i'd add this in.
I was actually playing around with some signal testing over the weekend, and having never encountered this sync problem before, it suddenly appeared when I dropped my signal low enough to produce occasional errors. This is by no means conclusive evidence, but considering how sensitive many DM tuners are, and that most people haven't done anything to get their signal into the optimum range, it's likely that signal issues would be the cause of at least some people's audio sync problems. Particularly if, as you say, some channels are more prone than others, and if the problem increases over time, as the error count would build up. In which case, the problem may only be as image specific as the particular tuner driver used, as this can have quite a significant effect on signal stability.

i've only got 1 splitter on the line for the modem - will take it off for a few days and see how it goes - cheers ding dong, will report back

love the image as always - very clear and great settings out, love the internet radio, it's got a few of my on line radio stations that stream great when connected to the net etc, i am how ever experiencing a little problem, if it's a fresh flash then all "saving" settings work, what i mean by this is say i set the ip address of box, and colours and themes and fonts etc etc then select "save" i see a little box that pops up and says "saving settings"

now after I've been trying to mount a nas drive and go to "mount" (i can't get this working for now, another story) i then reboot the box and then from now on the savings button won't save any options that i wan' to change

so for example....try and change the mount in the web page or by the box no settings will save, just the little box will flash for a second and not like it does when it's 1st installed.

Going to flash again and I'll try and give a more detailed report of when this error happens, after messing with mounts or messing with the web page of the box and mounts....

other than that, top class!

finally got round to flashing the update, no problem at all. tv picture look sharper this, any one else notice that, or am I just imagining that.

Another Top Release!!!!!!!

appreciate all the hard work lads

did anyone have any problems changing the remote settings to dreambox just says please wait and it does nothing?

try rebooting the box it checks on bootup what one to pick

finally got round to flashing the update, no problem at all. tv picture look sharper this, any one else notice that, or am I just imagining that.

Another Top Release!!!!!!!

appreciate all the hard work lads

I noticed this watching tennis the other night, it makes a large difference to the sharpness, if anyone is still using the supplied av cables they got with their dreambox they should change them to high quality cables, it makes a massive difference.

should i b using av cables?

i just use a scart cable...

i tried flashing this image about 10 times to my openmedia 500cs doesnt seem to boot up.. green light shows but nothing else.. the old 2.0 image still works but. anyone encountered this problem

that's what happens to me.....try pressing the power button on the front a few times.....i'd been flashing and then getting no menu.....then decided after i flashed to press power on and off a few times and the image then booted...bizzare i know...after that it boots ok

haha spot on mate.. worked first time. hopefully that'll help others who experience that. +rep

Super new image but can only view fta my ethernet port is damaged unfortunatly so no ftp of files for me unless there is any 1 kind enough to send me the image with the magic tar included or else the box gets it:Chainsaw:

I'll give it a bash mate.. I'll message you a link to it as i don't think it would be appropriate posting another image file on the feedback thread.

Back