Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino V2.0 Released (500c) Feedback Only

DM500c dual tuner

Hi,
I just installed DW ver 2.0 on DM500C. its working perfect with cable. i saw an option of turning cable off and sat on in menu and tried that but when i scan for sat transp, it says no transponders found and doesn't scan at all. my question is, is DM500c capable of picking sat signal ? as i am looking at few places that 500c is being described as having dual tuner. there is some one selling at gumtree with dual tuner and sat channels installed and working. could some one plz help me as i am bit confused and really after getting sly channels on 500c. below is a link to picture of how my one looks like.

http://www.dvbmonkey.com/images/DM500C_inside.jpg

regards,
Funkar.

by the way, great work by all of u guys.:Clap:

Re: DM500c dual tuner

Hi,
I just installed DW ver 2.0 on DM500C. its working perfect with cable. i saw an option of turning cable off and sat on in menu and tried that but when i scan for sat transp, it says no transponders found and doesn't scan at all. my question is, is DM500c capable of picking sat signal ? as i am looking at few places that 500c is being described as having dual tuner. there is some one selling at gumtree with dual tuner and sat channels installed and working. could some one plz help me as i am bit confused and really after getting sly channels on 500c. below is a link to picture of how my one looks like.

http://www.dvbmonkey.com/images/DM500C_inside.jpg

regards,
Funkar.

by the way, great work by all of u guys.:Clap:

diffrent tuners for satellte.

Dunno if it's been updated in 2.1, but the fast scan values have changed for leyland... they are now...

ACTION=&Leyland,smlops 40967 411000 6952

Is there a place where i can place my own cable.xml for my own freq??? i used to enigma, new to neutrino...

cheers

Hey I have a question,

Installed everything as instructed and setup okay, only prob being is that only FTA are being shown.... Shouldnt I get them all, they displayin with the epg, just no picture or sound???

Any ideas???

Hey I have a question,

Installed everything as instructed and setup okay, only prob being is that only FTA are being shown.... Shouldnt I get them all, they displayin with the epg, just no picture or sound???

Any ideas???
the cable scenes dead on its feet mate, at this time all you will get is fta channels, no public way around it at the minute, not for a dreambox 500c anyway!

Back