DigitalWorldz Dream 800SE V1 Image

i flashed this last night
havnt touched my box since before christmas!
had some green screens so flashed again
got it set up and was watching pron on 4.8e in about 10 mins :D
will be sorting some more channels tomorrow so far so good :)

Had Open PLI on my box but decided to install this as it is based on that anyway, so I can provide feedback.

When installed first time around, it froze on the boot screen. No problems when re-flashed second time around, so far so good :).

this may dumb, however......

where is my button to switch between cccam and mgccam?

btw, so far (5 mins playing) nice image.

You need to go into:
menu
setup
softcam/CI
softcam setup
& turn off cccam as this is on by default, then go to menu, TS panel download MGcam & then go to EMU manger in TS panel to start MGcam.

Took me about 30 mins to figure this out.

good to see other peeps building from source instead of making backups :)

heres a keymap.xml which has been editied for timeshift/pause buttons to work, so you dont need to use multiquickbutton.

overwrite the one in /usr/share/enigma2 and restart E2.

Attachments

• keymap.rar
    2.9 KB · Views: 19
good to see other peeps building from source instead of making backups :)

heres a keymap.xml which has been editied for timeshift/pause buttons to work, so you dont need to use multiquickbutton.

overwrite the one in /usr/share/enigma2 and restart E2.

Will this work with the dbuk images aswell mate? Other than cross epg the only slight annoyance I ever had has the play/pause button not starting time shift

yes its for dbuk image or any openpli based image :)
so it should be fine for the dw image aswell

Will this work with the dbuk images aswell mate? Other than cross epg the only slight annoyance I ever had has the play/pause button not starting time shift

I think you will find it will definitely work with DBUK images ;)

just flash it and see :)
easy ;)

Personally I'd like to see the ui, the usual screenies :)

tbvh it will look the same as any Enigma2 image using the same skin,apart from any of the various boot screens etc

Most E2 images all look the same buit its whats under the hood that can make people like one image more then the others :)

just flash it and see :)
easy ;)
I do keep threatening myself to I must admit.. Got a day off Tuesday, maybe then

tbvh it will look the same as any Enigma2 image using the same skin,apart from any of the various boot screens etc

Most E2 images all look the same buit its whats under the hood that can make people like one image more then the others :)

I still want to see *stamps feet* lol

Installed this day or two ago. All works well. Automagically recognise my external usb hard disk (formatted with ext3 and created "movie" directory. Only problem was with ssh password - this seems to be blank after initial flash. Easy enough to fix - telnet in as root (no password required) and use passwd to set desired password.

Nice image - thanks.

brilliant image!! how do i install the colour picons guys

its ok ive managed to find it thanks

Last edited:
My box threw a bit of a wobbler for some reason tonight, kept telling me I had no tuners installed.

Tried to reflash with this image and I constantly get the old/invalid image message. I've updated to 84b and still get the same. Any Ideas?

Ive only had this once (I think I posted here about it in reply to M3NTAL?) but I just OFF/ON from rear and it was fine

Nope, tried it from FlashUp and Web, still the same.

EDIT: Hmm, just flashed OpenPLI /w ssl84a (the original image I had) and it works, so why won't it update to this even when i flash 84b?

Last edited:
Nope, tried it from FlashUp and Web, still the same.

EDIT: Hmm, just flashed OpenPLI /w ssl84a (the original image I had) and it works, so why won't it update to this even when i flash 84b?

Are you sure your bootloader updated correctly, did you fully reboot the box after or did you just reboot to the flashweb page?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Back