DigitalWorldz Dream 800SE V1 Image

Im sorry I cant check this for you burkni as my motorised dish got blown about in the wind

can anyone check this ? please :)

Just under 300 downloads and hardly any problem posts at all :)
I would take that as the majority have no issues and find it stable?

:)

This seems to be good image but there is one problem for me i can't get THOR 0,8° in i have tried to put in with sat loader but the image grasses end boot up.
Do you have solution??
The default satellite.xml should have it in, have you used a channel/bouquet list as I think this may have changed the satellite.xml file
I will check tomorrow.

if your using rats channel list is that not just static 28.2 ?
stick another list on ie flipflop motor.

My bouquets are for fixed dish mate but XML will scan other satellites :)

Sent from my iPhone

Feedback on channel list autoupdate

There are many people who have motorised setups. Is it possible for plugins where people can select which list to auto update?

i have no experience with clones or clone images, but i have been asked if this will work on a genuine box ?.

@phoenix
You will need to put on the genuine ssl.
I'm pretty sure they can knock up a genuine one otherwise.

@abu-baniaz there are plenty of other listings in
menu, plugins, green, settings

I've read a few posts about scanning West Satellites

if you have downloaded my Bouquets its the XML within my Bouquets that has caused this I'm sorry to say :(

I have now fixed this issue so if you do use Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz please download again and the issue will be fixed

Sorry For The Inconvenience

This is a good image im liking it just 1 question why is it some hd chans dont work eg itv2hd itv3 itv 4 chan 5hd. Did i do something wrong

what channel list are you using mate ?
sounds like it needs updating ? low signal ?
I would say its not an image problem though :)

he might just need your plugin Rat?! update his channels and the like! :cool:

well yeah, presuming you are using Rat's Bouquet @DigitalWorldz
menu
plugins
Rat's Plugin
run that to update to latest list :)

there are also other channel lists once in plugins press green and go to settings, these are not updated by anyone @ DigitalWorldz so cannot guarantee they are the latest

this may dumb, however......

where is my button to switch between cccam and mgccam?

btw, so far (5 mins playing) nice image.

is this a plugin you use ?
or do you mean softcam setup ? so you can choose what cam you want to use ?

if later
menu
setup
softcam/CI
softcam setup

Hi :)
Would like to ask if anyone has encountered and problems while using this image ? as there hasn't been many posts with any problems :)

Sorry I have taken so long to report back,I've been otherwise engaged :(

Two things that I find with this image,

Crossepg keeps defaulting to internal flash,I know people have had this happen on other images but I didnt,its only on this image,

I also find it a bit slower navigating around the various menu's,

Other then that its a great first image and I cannot wait for the next one :)

If the cross epg bug was confirmed as being non existent in this image id install it in a heartbeat, it's probably something to do with cross epg rather than dw though :(

If the cross epg bug was confirmed as being non existent in this image id install it in a heartbeat, it's probably something to do with cross epg rather than dw though :(

But it works perfectly for me on any of the DBUK images though??

Installed early this morning very easily (though the new Openpli refused to load under any circumstances). Looks nice and stable so far. Pic quality is excellent. Does everything I want it to do. Only (minor) drawback......opening screen (bootlogo ?) is a wee bit cartoony. If anyone knows.....can I change it ? Do give it a try. It's good.

Regards

Last edited:
Back