DigitalWorldz Dream 800SE V1 Image

Sorry to ask - I'm brand new to all of this - but will this work on a DM800HD?

Not just yet Chris.

We are working on porting the images.

Regards
Mick

Can't wait till it's out for the DM800HD,keep up the great work guys

hi guys i was on dbuk 2.1 ssl84a and uploaded digitalworldz image got through the setup, however on tuner config i get a and b empty and i cant select any tuners as it wont let me any ideas?

flash 84b on mate :)

SSL 84b compiled into image, if you are on an older SSL you may need to flash 84b first then install image

yes sorry mate should have known, one last point, i am not sure what others think however the magic skin' small menu-info bar, when on channel hitting the ok button, i think is the best because it is transparent, simple and clear to see!

That's fine mate :)

You should be able to download the magic skin from the plugins or TS Panel mate :)
That's the good think with Linux Dreambox you can customise to suit you own taste :)

Sent from my iPhone

Hi, Is this out for the DM800HD or do we how long will it take. Thanks:Smokin:

800HD image is in testing now :)

Sent from my iPhone

Image not loading for me,
Flashed new bootloader first ,then image , it gets as far as LOADING IMAGE then just stays there ,tried flashing twice,
then re downloaded image in case first download had an error in it , tried twice again - same result,

Notice while flashing , it flashes normally but it seems to wiz through from the 75% mark ,cant remember if flashing is normally like that or not

Flashed new bootloader first ,then image , it gets as far as LOADING IMAGE then just stays there .......Notice while flashing , it flashes normally but it seems to wiz through from the 75% mark ,cant remember if flashing is normally like that or not

That happened to me on dbuk few months back, i flashed a complete different image for example dream elite and then re downloaded the dbuk, in this case DW V1 image, then flashed the boot rebooted and flashed the image using google chrome and it worked, might work with you as well but the key thing was i think to re download a fresh copy of DBUK as again in this case DW V1 image.

I would try a factory reset, then start again
something I would try :)

Flashed new bootloader first ,then image , it gets as far as LOADING IMAGE then just stays there ,tried flashing twice,
then re downloaded image in case first download had an error in it , tried twice again - same result,

Notice while flashing , it flashes normally but it seems to wiz through from the 75% mark ,cant remember if flashing is normally like that or not

Did you let the box completely reboot after you flashed just the new bootloader?

If not try it that way and you should be good to go,
If you already did then do as Rat says a factory reset and start again from scratch,including above for the bootloader.

Eventually got this installed , for some reason it just wouldnt boot with my usb stick plugged into the bottom slot,
plugged it into the top slot and it booted ok , but after I installed multi quickbutton and configured it I got the green crash screen and box froze at the DHCP stop screen when booting back up,

Weird because its OpenPLi 2.1 I'm already using with all the same plugins and my backup works great

:err: that is strange mate
I use the bottom usb for my stick for picons etc and have never took it out before a flash ??
I also installed Multi QuickButton and mapped some buttons and that was fine too

where did you get multi quickbutton from mate ? is it a compatible version ? just trying to think of things it could be

Re: nemesis picon

I stuck on the Dw image and liked what is seen :). However i had to go back to dbuk ssl82 for now as i had a small problem with the cam. It was showing as clearing channels from a line i have before it was taking from my own sly card. Didnt have time to play about with it but will have another go at the weekend.

This seems to be good image but there is one problem for me i can't get THOR 0,8° in i have tried to put in with sat loader but the image grasses end boot up.
Do you have solution??

Back