DigitalWorldz Dream 800SE v1.1 Image

Hi,

I am having the same problem as jenreban.
I have the log file but it doesn't make any sense to me.
I have tried auto scan as well as manual scan (setting the modulation to 8PSK and FEC to 2/3).
Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
dac :)

Make sure you're on the same transponder ( ie zap to BBC1HD ) before the manual scan, otherwise your settings are fine.

I just changed
type of scan single satellite
then scanned and it found it everything.

hello all im ste new to the satellite world, been scanning posts for a few days now and i cant seem to fully grasp what exactly i need to do to set up my dm800 se clone, i think i can can flash the box myself as ive read many posts on here how to, my only problems is i dont fully understand if i just need to flash the image or include other files aswel like a bootloader for the box to actually work?

The guy where i purchased my box from told me to only use a image from e star sim. com otherwise the box would break and be unbootable and guarantee would be void, is this true and could anyone help on what files i need tyo get me going? any help would be really appreciated i tried using the site mentioned but there is no guides whatsoever

my box is a dreambox 800 se sim 2.10 thanks

evening guys,

I've got this image on my DM800SE and CCcam 2.2.1, however now want to also install mgcamd. However when i try to install this via the plugins and green button i get the message shown in pics below.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Has anyone successfully installed this with this image?

Anyone know how to get it working?

Thanks,

Darren

I always had problems installing MGCam on the dreambox tbh mate
not just the DW image

You can force install libcrypto 0.97 or paste a copy of it in the location
opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/libcrypto-compat_0.9.7-r4_all.ipk
and then try again. Alternatively install/run it using Tspanel.

Attachments

• libcrypto-compat_0.9.7-r4_all.ipk
    796 bytes · Views: 5
installed this image ok. and using catseye channel list. but sometimes the box either locks up when changing channels or randomly reboots.
any ideas why?

Yes this is good for sim 2.10.

With regards to the reboots, use the default pli skin.

This image is for the SE only mate

Back