DigitalWorld Resistance:Fall Of Man Online

Madagasca

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right folks

Same as the MotorStorm one. If you've got R:FOM, then I think we should setup and online deathmatch/meeting of some sort.

40 players needed (bloody hell - that's gonna be one hell of a game!!!)

Who's in? Leave your PS3 Online ID below and I'll PM y'all once we've got a reasonable number of players!

I'll PM everyone with a day and time (will be an evening!)

Right folks

Same as the MotorStorm one. If you've got R:FOM, then I think we should setup and online deathmatch/meeting of some sort.

40 players needed (bloody hell - that's gonna be one hell of a game!!!)

Who's in? Leave your PS3 Online ID below and I'll PM y'all once we've got a reasonable number of players!

I'll PM everyone with a day and time (will be an evening!)

Yeah I'm definately up for that! I'm hooked on this game!

You can customise it so its 4-5 in each team! Probably better this way as you ain't gettin shot by half a dozen people every time you pop round a corner! :Kickassro

I've just got this game & loving it. so count me in for a death match

count me in for this one aswell lol hope alot off people here as unless as me but im a ninja at throwin grenades lol

I just got this game so not played it yet but would be well up for that.

hey guys - been extremely busy. not h ad the chance to do anything with this idea. if any of you's get a chance though - just set one up!!

well after a day or so with my resistance im not overly impressed, many say its the game to have but give me motostorm or rigde racer 7 any day over resistance on the ps3.

so i wont be part of the dw game as im getting rid of it and trading it in for ridge racer 7, ive got the demo and that drift action is crazy.

Same here. Sat through and played it co-op with my wee bro and completed it in two days. Thought it was great first time through but got bored after playing through a couple more times.
MotorStorm is definately the the best avaliable game at the moment in terms of looks, re-playablity and its a fecking laugh at times to. COD3 online is more enjoyable to, hooked on it just now.

well after a day or so with my resistance im not overly impressed, many say its the game to have but give me motostorm or rigde racer 7 any day over resistance on the ps3.

so i wont be part of the dw game as im getting rid of it and trading it in for ridge racer 7, ive got the demo and that drift action is crazy.

wierdo you are,its worse than 6 on the 360 and that sucked ass rr7 is probably one of the worst games out so far

iam still actually up for this as it would be a great laugh if we all ran round a map shooting at each other rather than just chatting all the time

i've been trying to get a game going for a while with little luck. I like Resistance fall of man hardly played the game just done the online stuff and it rocks.

I think most on here are just to chicken to get online and get a deathmatch going.
I'll be online later so feel free to add my id and send me a message, thats if anyone wants to try and kick my arse lol

get a motostorm room going, now thats a laugh and a awesome game, id be up for that.

ps @ vj lol, rr7 is sound on the ps3 i hated it until i twigged the control of that power slide now it great fun, remember pgr3 on the 360 i bet its that situation over again i couldnt play it so hated it i bet its the same case for rr7 with you and i agreed with you on that until i twigged the controls.

im up for it m8 jus give us a shout revs12 my name on ps network

I'll be on resistance fall of man abt 1ish. So i'll give ppl a shout if there abt

well i just got screwed over with motostorm i bought it off ebay and it the jap version.....no fecking online play on that version, its going back and i will get to play it online once i get the uk one..god damn ebay sellers....decided to keep resistance for now aswell but i have order rr7 and it should be with me tomorrow.

get a motostorm room going, now thats a laugh and a awesome game, id be up for that.

ps @ vj lol, rr7 is sound on the ps3 i hated it until i twigged the control of that power slide now it great fun, remember pgr3 on the 360 i bet its that situation over again i couldnt play it so hated it i bet its the same case for rr7 with you and i agreed with you on that until i twigged the controls.

i can play it fine thommo,its just a badly made game with no decent driver ai,you know exactally what the com drivers are gunna do, and a year extra development time-how the hell did they manage to make it look and play worse than the 360 one

i've been trying to get a game going for a while with little luck. I like Resistance fall of man hardly played the game just done the online stuff and it rocks.

I think most on here are just to chicken to get online and get a deathmatch going.
I'll be online later so feel free to add my id and send me a message, thats if anyone wants to try and kick my arse lol

I think the DW online idea would be fantastic if we could get it going. Shooting feck outta people u know is always more fun than shooting feck outta randoms!

I had an exam today and I've got another two this week so I won't be on the next few days but I'll definately be putting in some PS3/doing feck all time after my exams! So I'll have plenty of time next week to teach you guys a thing or two.....mainly how not to shoot!

I have Call of Duty 3, MotorStorm & Resistance. COD3 is definately my fave online but would be up for playing any of these online.

PS3 ID: John_Boy_86

Back